thirty - the townes

Harry's POV

I woke up Saturday morning to a lot of noise and movement coming from outside the room. I rubbed my face stretching before getting up and making my way out. I could hear laughs coming from Townes and what sounded like Macy.

I turned the corner and they both were moving around the kitchen, a wonderful smell filling the air, "Good morning ladies."

They peeked up and smiled, "Morning Harry." They both said as I walked over, wrapping my arms tightly around Townes waist kissing her cheek all over. She laughed and Macy smiled over at both of us, serving a cup of coffee which I hoped was for me.

"Here you go Haz. Also, your mum says hi. I grabbed lunch with her before coming down." She smiled as she slid the coffee over to me.

"But yet she won't call me." I said rolling my eyes playfully and Macy shrugged. Between Macy and I, we both knew my mum was still upset that I had almost ruined things with Townes. I just preferred Townes didn't know.

"So, Macy and I are making a little breakfast bowl station. We made, eggs, bacon, your fake meat, avocado, diced tomato and onion, some breakfast potatoes." Townes smiled, licking her lips. It was one of the things that I loved about her, her love and enjoyment of food.

"So you mean to tell me, I gotta serve myself?" I said sipping my coffee, peering over at them, both of them glaring causing me to laugh.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Everything smells great, so I'm excited. Also Townes, I went ahead and ordered a dress for you. It should be getting here around one today in case they need to make adjustments." I smiled as she grabbed bowls.

"Mmm, what color?" She said, handing out the bowls, a small eyebrow raised.

"You'll have to wait and see." I smiled, knowing she was going to be so excited by what I chose.

"I'm too damn impatient for that." She laughed and I nodded.

"I know, it adds to the entertainment for me." I chuckled, and reached over to start serving myself food.

She glared up at me and I couldn't help but laughed, "So how proper do I need to be tonight? Just want to make sure I blend in with the elite." She said, her eyes rolling sarcastically as she served herself and Macy food. Macy of course protesting.

"Well, I'm sorry have to inform you that you will be surrounded with a bunch of stiffs babe. All quite posh and full of cash."

"Fuuuun." She said giggling.

"I'm sure you'll make the best of it, Townes. And like I promised I'll do your hair, you'll fit right in." Macy smiled at her.

"I mean, I grew up in that. I can fake it, until I make it. All I ask is we go out dancing afterwards to a real party." She smiled at me and I shrugged.

"Maybe. We will meet up with Sarah and Mitch. Maybe." I poked her nose walking past her to the table with my food.

Townes' POV

I was sitting like a child in the living room waiting for the dress to come, chewing on my lip softly. The knock finally came and I quickly got up running to answer the door.

"Wait, wait." Harry said catching up to me, wrapping his arm around my waist, spinning me around.

"Harry!" I giggled and he laughed placing me down away from the door. I crossed my arms at him as he shook his head, opening the door.

"Hi Harry," he said to the man that walked through the door carrying a garment bag with Carolina Herrra written all over it.

"Townes, this is Harry Lambert, my stylist, he's going to help make sure the dress fits right." He smiled and I walked over holding out my hand to him.