forty eight - one condition

Harry's POV

We stumbled into my house, our kisses messy, her giggle against my lips as she began unbuttoning my shirt. I bit her lower lip softly, my hands moving up her thighs, under her dress. I pulled off her underwear, pushing it down her legs quickly. They were in the way, and I wanted to waste no time.

She pushed my shirt off, and I shrugged it off letting it fall to the floor. Her hands all over my body, her lips on my neck, sucking on it in a way that made me feel completely hers. I tried to move her out of the entry hallway, but she quickly pushed me back against the wall. The straps of her dress falling off her shoulders, lowering herself down onto her knees. She quickly undid my pants, pulling them off with my briefs.

Her mouth was on me before I had a second to even catch my breath. She pushed me deep in her mouth, I felt myself hit the back of her throat, and somehow she did that thing she did the first time; she managed not to gag. I couldn't help but wrap my fingers in her hair, pushing her further down me. As I did her eyes peeked up at me through her lashes, the amber fleck so bright as she looked at me in the most seductive way possible.

She pushed against my thighs and I pushed her further against me, causing her to chuckle and gag against me. I pulled her off me, a thin line of her drool still clinging to to me. She smirked at me, her hand moving up to wrap around me, moving up and down the length of my cock.

"Townes, I don't want to come like that." I groaned, my head falling back.

"Why not, I'm sure we can get you going again," she said smugly, the alcohol clearly coursing through her.

I looked down at her, her smirk present, her hand still moving up and down my length. I reached down and grabbed her wrist firmly, pulling it off of me, "Townes, no."

I pulled her up to me, finding her lips quickly, picking her up in my arms. I walked us further into the house, suddenly feeling like my bedroom was too far away. My tongue found hers quickly, as I sat her on the kitchen counter, pulling her towards me. I broke the kiss and lowered myself down, my face pushing into her warmth, my tongue lapping up and down her opening; ending up on her clit.

I rolled it against it, pinning her arms down, her back arching in a way that let me know she was feeling good. She moaned, whimpers following every one, "God, I missed you." She breathed out, her words only encouraging me more. I let go of one of her arms, my fingers slipping in her one by one, my tongue not hindering its movements.

She wrapped her fingers in my hair, pushing me tighter on her causing me to chuckle, sucking on her clit.

"Fuck." She hissed, "I don't wanna come this way Harry." She let go of my head and peeked up at her as she sat up, smirking. I kept moving my fingers in her, curling them inside her.

"The only difference here is, I don't care to listen to what you want in this moment." I teased, my fingers moving faster in her. She quickly reached down, wrapping her hand around my wrist, and I push my fingers in deep, curling them. I was stronger than her, and from the quivering of her legs, I knew I would win this one.

"Harry, I said....oh, oh...I'm goin..." she stuttered out, her head falling back and I felt the pulse of her tensing on me, tightening around my fingers and soon she came.

She moaned and bit her lip, "Fuck, I hate you."

I chuckled and shook my head, pulling my fingers out of her and bringing them to my lips, licking her off of me, "I don't think you do."

I watched her watch me do so, biting her lip, narrowing her eyes at me, "Shut up and fuck me, Harry Styles."

I smirked and shook my head, "One condition."