twenty three - sabatoge

Townes' POV

I walked into the room ahead of him as he shut the door. My heart was pounding so hard in my chest. I heard as he removed his suit jacket, placing it down on something. I felt as he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Townes, your heart." He said softly and I took a deep breath letting it out and nodding. He removed one of his arms to move my hair over my left shoulder, running his nose softly up to the nape of my neck. He kissed my butterfly tattoo softly, whispering against it, "I don't want rules tonight, Townes."

I felt small bits of relief spill over me, and I turned carefully in his arms to look at him. I searched his eyes, and the darkness still never came. He reached his hand up, his thumb tracing my lower lip softly, and soon his own lips replaced it. He kissed me in that same manner of adoration, only this time I couldn't control the chills it sent up my body.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as his slipped around my waist, pulling me close to him. Our kiss deepened, his hands began to explore my body over the fabric of my dress, his cold fingers moving to the exposed skin of my back.

I gripped at the hair at the nape of his neck, as he began to kiss down mine, his lips trailing down to the space between my collarbones, holding me tightly as my body bent back slightly. As he kissed down my chest, he moved a hand up, carefully slipping the strap of my dress off my shoulder. Switching so masterfully, so he could slip off the other.

He moved his lips back to mine, and I reached up, unbuttoning his dress shirt as I felt my dress slip off my body. I pushed it off him before he lifted me up in his arms, moving us to his bed. I felt his strong biceps against my waist, his lips moving skillfully on mine, I was so lost in him.

We moved to the bed, he climbed on it, laying me down softly. His kisses began traveling everywhere, over my bare chest, his hands gripping at my waist. I arched slightly against him, my hands moving along his shoulders, his back.

He moved back up to my face, his forehead resting against mine, a small smile playing in his lips, "You're amazing, Townes. Amazing." He whispered, his green eyes so bright.

"Harry..." I said, my body on fire, the blush bright.

"You are, you just are." He brought his lips to mine, kissing me so passionately. I pushed him softly, using my body weight to move us so I was on top of him. He pulled me forward on him, so that my breasts were at his face. His lips and tongue moving skillfully on them, on my nipples. His fingers digging in my back as he did. I pulled away, kissing him over and over, moving my lips down his neck, moving my body down slowly as my lips traveled down his chest. I bit down softly on his butterfly tattoo when I got to it, placing kisses, and sucking on it. I wanted to mark it like he marked mine, claiming it as mine.

He chuckled, as if he knew, and I couldn't help but laugh softly against his skin as I continued kissing down. I sat up a bit, tracing over the ferns at his hips, small chills developing on his skin as I glanced up to him.

"I wonder where they lead." He said slyly and I rolled my eyes laughing.

"Somewhere magical I bet." I played to his game, unhooking the clip of his dress pants and unzipping them. I moved, adjusting myself as I worked his pants off, making sure to bring his briefs with them. He helped me kick them the rest of the way off.

He was hard already, something that excited me, knowing I had that effect on him. I sat between his legs, leaning my upper body forward, and bringing him to my mouth. I wrapped my lips around him, lowering myself slowly on him. My tongue moving around his tip, as I moved my head up and down, my cheeks adding suction. I kept pushing myself further down on him, my eyes glancing up at him through my lashes, and I loved that he was already looking.