sixteen - i swear

Townes' POV

Sarah and I had spent most of the afternoon shopping for our outfits for tonight. I was really happy with what I ended up finding. It was a green crop top, and black leather skirt that sat at my mid thigh. I added dainty necklaces around my neck and pinned my hair up in a messy up do.

I turned my face and peeked at my butterfly tattoo running my finger over it. It had the softest bruise still left to it, and I closed my eyes, craving him to darken it again.

I shook the thought from my head and walked over to the small vanity, reaching for the perfume I bought. It was Gucci Flora and it smelled fresh and flowery, with a sweet candy like hint to it. It was different than my normal Ambery Vanilla.

I gave myself one final look in the mirror before heading downstairs to the kitchen. I opened the fridge looking for something to eat, and I spotted two sandwiches Macy had made Harry and I before leaving.

Don't get too wasted, x Macy

I chuckled taking both out knowing Harry would be out soon. I took out a soda for myself, and hopped on the counter, crossing my legs as I started eating. I was never much for chairs, always finding alternative places to sit, and I could hear my mom yelling at me to sit like a lady. I rolled my eyes taking a bite of my sandwich.

Harry came down shortly, and I stopped myself short from taking a bite. He had on a black dress shirt, that was open enough to let his butterfly tattoo just slightly peek through. He wore black skinny slacks on the bottom, and black loafers. His fingers were filled with rings, and a single cross necklace sat in the middle of his chest.

I shook my head and quickly bit my sandwich, looking down to open my soda.

"Townes." He smirked at me, his eyes shamelessly exploring my body, "You look nice."

"Harry. You don't look so bad yourself." I said, licking my lips, "Uh, Macy left some food for you. Veggie sandwich."

"Thanks, I'll grab it right now. Do you want a drink?" He asked and I nodded.

"Sure."

With him looking like that, I need a whole bottle.

He pulled out two glasses and poured two shots worth of tequila in each, walking over and handing it to me. We clinked glasses, our eyes never shifting from each other, and we took the shots. I appreciated the warmth, the burn making me feel alive.

"So everyone is meeting us there right?" Harry asked, opening up his sandwich.

"Yeah, Sarah said they need like ten more minutes, and they'll be on their way." I smiled and he nodded taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Alright, we will head out in fifteen. Want another?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"You really want to get the ball rolling don't you?" I chuckled, nodding.

"It's the start of tour Townes. It's when the real fun starts." He said, and a darkness filled in his eyes slightly. It wasn't my darkness, it wasn't the darkness that made me weak to him, it was actually, scary.

"Well then," I cleared my throat, "I guess I'll need another then."

He smirked and nodded, pouring us another two shots in the glass, except this time he didn't wait for me, he took them quick, before handing me mine. I set it to the side, deciding to finish my sandwich first.

"Awe, come on Townes, keep up with me." He teased and I smiled small.

"I will, just want food in my stomach first."