thirty nine - camille

AN: I'm sorry for such a delay friends, the Forum shows took over my life, but as a rewards here's a picture I took, just for you all.

PS if you know who I am based on the photo, no you don't lol.

Townes' POV

The next few shows were my favorite from any in the states. I know Harry loved MSG and it was one of his favorites to play at, but nothing beat the LA crowd for me. They had the best energy and I loved each night when Sarah let me throw drumsticks at them. They would always get the best photos of Sarah and I during this time, leading to our ship name "Saralina" which trended after every show.

At this point, though we both never confirmed it, and tried to avoid as much interaction on stage, Harry and I's situationship was the highlight of the fandom. There was always small videos of the small flirting that did happen on stage, as well as photos of us out and about LA. We both found we couldn't avoid it, and so far, nothing was negative, everything seemed fairly positive.

This week was going to be an exciting one, my grandparents would be meeting his mom and Gemma at the show and Mitch would finally be proposing to Sarah, so I had a dinner party to plan. I was thankful when Macy agreed to fly down to help me out, I knew I could do it myself but help was always nice.

"What about the flowers arranged like this? What do you think Macy?" I said, moving the pampas and burnt orange flowers around.

"I think that's beautiful, and then we can stick in some eucalyptus leaves. For like a bit more life?" She smiled and I nodded.

"Perfect and it'll be across the two tables, on top of the cloth I got." I said, twisting my hair up and holding it there. I looked around, unsure of where my clip was.

"So tomorrow I'll go buy the rest of the flowers, so that they are fresh for the next day. I already have most of the groceries, just have to go buy some fresh herbs an—I'm going to be on James Corden tomorrow! And then we are going to dinner with him and his wife." Harry said interrupting Macy. I turned to him with wide eyes, I knew they looked panicked. I let my hair drop and took a deep breath.

"Baby, but I'm going to be fixing things for the party tomorrow night. I have to prep." I said, walking to the living room looking for my clip. I felt like my hair wasn't allowing me to think. I found it on the couch and reached over for it, quickly twisting my hair up.

"Well Macy can handle it right? Plus the show is a job thing so you have to be there. And dinner won't run late, and I'll help you at night, I promise." He said and I took a deep breath looking over at Macy.

"I got it, Townes, that's why I'm here in the first place." She smiled brightly and I shook my head.

"You're here to help not do most of the work." I bit my lip crossing my arms.

"Townes, you don't have any other shows or anything else other than this, it'll work out great. I'll make sure to leave a fair amount of work for you and Harry." She winked at me and I chuckled taking a deep breath.