UPDATE NEW STORY

The Characters:

The Characters:

Vera Greco
23. Italian. Daughter of Marsha Greco, owner of the biggest gentleman's club in Los Angeles. Also the most private and exclusive. If you don't know, then you don't even know it exists.

Harry Styles
24. British. World famous pop star who just settled into life in Los Angeles after success with his first solo album, on the verge of releasing Fine Line. Also, very much LHH.

Snippet:

"What does it matter?" I said softly as he kept going on. My words completely unheard by him, as always.

"What does it matter?!" I yelled out at him, our eyes meeting for the first time this entire conversation. His face softened just slightly.

"You don't care, Harry. And you're never going to care." I said to him, biting back tears as I shook my head, "I can't be the only one who cares."

He searched my eyes and stepped towards me, and I stepped back, "Don't."

"Vera."  He said, reaching for my arm and I pulled back.

"No, Harry. You're never going to allow us any happiness....and I want it. I crave it." I said, my tears falling.

"But I crave you." He said, and I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"You crave the idea of me, Harry, but you lack the initiative to actually want me."