forty six - rsvp

AN: it's a short one, but I feel like we are finally reaching the end. CRAZY.

Two months later
Brazil

Harry's POV

"Alright Haz, just move a little to the left, I think this is the album cover shot, I love this," the photographer said and I adjusted, posing different ways for each shot.

"Alright, pretty sure that's a wrap! Wanna take a look?" He said and I nodded walking over and looking over the last shots.

"That's definitely the one, that's hands down the cover." I smiled at him and he nodded.

"And this is a good single cover, I heard the song preview you sent me for the vibe of the shoot, and this one screams Carolina." He made the shot big and I nodded.

"Perfect. I love it. Send this over as soon as you can and let's get the ball rolling." I smiled, "Thank you. Truly! I know it was last minute. And thanks to everyone else, I appreciate you all."

I started walking backwards then turning around and making my way out of the studio to the green room to grab my things. I pulled out my phone and called Townes. We had started talking more throughout the day, even if it was just to check in.

"Hey Haz." She said, noise could be heard in the background.

"You busy?"

"Kinda, yeah," she chuckled, "I picked up a day shift at Benny's. His hearts been bugging him again, trying to give him breaks while I'm still here."

My eyebrows went up, "Still there?" I teased and I could picture the immediate narrowing of her eyes.

"Harry."

"Townes."

She chuckled, "Anyways, everything okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Just chose the album cover. So I just wanted to share the news. Also to remind you that you haven't RSVP yet." I said, gathering my things.

"I know. I like to keep the masses on their toes."

I laughed, shaking my head, "Carolina Townes, I can't keep up with you."

"You never could. Alright Harold, I have to go. Be safe, don't stare at the beautiful Brazilian bums for too long."

I threw my head back laughing, "I'll make sure to avoid all possible glances at them. Miss you. I hope Benny is fine."

"Thank you. Miss you too. Bye."

"Bye."

Townes' POV

I ran around the bar like a mad woman, somehow my third day shift this week turned into a night shift and Tasha was no where to be found. Benny still wasn't feeling well, and I was trying everything possible to keep this place afloat.

"I got three lagers for the pretty eyed boys, and those shots are coming ladies!" I called out, winking and smiling when needed. I finally saw the flash of blonde I needed to see.