six - please

The next day at rehearsals Harry joined us through the session. We began running through the set list in order so Harry could make adjustments as he wished.

"Let's run through Medicine? I want to give Townes a chance to play with the instrumentals on the keys." He winked at me and I smiled, finding my sheet music for the song.

I switched my keyboard to the proper setting, fingering the keys to see what I was working with. We began playing and Harry grabbed the mic in front of him with both hands, holding it close to his mouth as he sang the words into it.

He drummed his fingers on the mic, moving his hips to the beat. His biceps flexed in a way that made you wish you were wrapped up in them. He seemed to purr the words out, when his gazed moved to mine.

"I had a few, got drunk on you and now I'm wasted. And when I sleep, I'm gonna dream of how you tasted." He sang at me, winking as he said the last word, before breaking our gaze.

I couldn't help the flush that spread on my face, and I looked down, concentrating on what I was doing. He finished off the song and we kept moving through the set list, jumping around whenever Harry felt like it.

When we were done, everyone began packing up, Mitch clearing his throat, "Since we have nothing on schedule tomorrow, let's grab dinner and drinks tonight?"

"Ooo, some family bonding." Pauli wiggled their eyebrows and we laughed, "You really get to know a person when they're under the influence. What you say, Hazza?"

"I'm in. Townes, you're going." He said peeking over at me.

"Was that a question or a command?" I said crossing my arms, shifting my weight to one hip.

"How ever your want to take it." He shrugged, smiling smugly.

I rolled my eyes, looking over at Mitch, "I'll be there."

Mitch laughed, looking over at Sarah, "Alright, we will find the place."

I pulled up the strap on my red dress, looking over my shoulder in the mirror trying to decide whether or not to wear my bralette. I turned back biting my lip and deciding against it, taking it off and throwing it to the side.

A knock came from my door and I turned to it, lifting my eyebrows. I walked over, putting the small door block on before opening it a bit and there stood Harry.

"So not only are you obsessed, but you're a stalker as well." I smirked before closing the door to remove the door block, opening it up for him. I walked away as he walked in, picking up my purse on the couch and looking for my hair clip.

"So what are you doing here anyway?" I said pulling out my clip and twisting my hair up into a bun, letting a few piece out in the front to frame my face.

"I thought we could get an early start on the night." He said, and as I turned to him, he waved a small bottle of tequila in front of me.

"Oh, so it's that kind of a night." I said smirking.

"Yes Miss Townes, scared?" He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Of tequila? Never, of you, a little." I chuckled and he made his way over to the kitchenette, pulling out two glasses and pouring what was for sure two shots worth in the glass as he spoke.

"Oh, but why of me? I don't bite.....every time." He turned smugly at me handing me the glass and I couldn't help but roll my eyes at the gesture. I bit my lip taking the glass, and quickly shooting it to the back of my throat. The burn familiar, the heat in my chest warming my body up.