eleven - sir

AN: you're welcome lol, probably the last one for tonight.

Harry's POV

"Take off your clothes, Townes." I said, watching her reaction carefully. I took a couple slow steps back. I was never scared to show anyone this side of me. This was who I was and I how I did things when it came to women. This was my idea of affection and to the only extent I could openly give it.

But Carolina Townes.

I was so scared, to make her run. To have her see me in a different light. I know she knew I was a smug ass, she knew I could be rude, but she tolerated me. Almost as if she knew there was more there to me than just that and being Harry Styles.

I watched as she carefully removed her top, revealing a red lace bra. I couldn't help but feel like she wore it purposefully. She didn't remove her bra, and I watched as she laid back on the bed, stretching her body long. Her beautiful tan skin against my black sheets made her glow, and I wanted nothing more than to know what her skin was going to feel like against mine. She smiled softly, before reaching down and pushing down at the band of her leggings, using her legs to maneuver them the rest of the way down. I moved forward enough to reach down, assisting them off her legs before stepping back again. She sat up, the curve of her body in full showcase. She wasn't overly voluptuous, but what she had looked perfectly carved out for her. Two beautiful breast sat perfectly cradled in her red lace bra, the curve of her bottom and hips, emphasized more as she sat up on them, her body a beautiful hourglass.

She moved to unhook her bra and I bit my lip as she peeked up at me through her lashes as she did. She wrapped her arms around herself, just underneath her breasts letting the bra naturally slip off her shoulder in a way that excited me. She slowly reached for one strap, then the other, slipping her bra completely off, the full plumpness of her breasts exposed.

"Leave the underwear on." I said, swallowing to control the small tremble of my voice. She nodded, slowly reaching up behind her, and as much as I loved being able to see her butterfly tattoo, when she let her hair down, I felt my cock twitch. She shook her hair out, it landed perfectly along her shoulders, small strands covering her breast, causing me to inhale sharply.

"God, you're beautiful." I heard myself say, the more I looked at her, the more I took her in, the more I felt myself become hard against my thigh. A flush filled her face, in that way that darkened her freckles. I moved back, right in front of her, brushing her hair behind her ear.

"From here forward, when we are in this place, you can refer to me as Harry, or sir. I prefer sir." I said chuckling, watching her eyes move across my face. I slipped off my shirt, throwing it off to the side. Her eyes moved along my body, her tongue moving along her lower lip, "You must do everything I ask. Everything I say. And you must answer me with yes Harry or yes sir, to let me know you understand."

She swallowed hard, nodding.

"Townes, the rules."

"Yes, Harry." She said, and I knew the smug tone was from her lack of 'sir'.

I shook my head, letting it slip, but the thought of punishing her for it made me harder.

"Lay down on your back, and spread your legs for me, Townes." I said.

She lowered herself back on the bed, scooting up a bit before stretching long in the same manner as before, "Yes, Harry." She said as she did, her legs spreading open for me, and her continuing to defy my need to be called sir causing me to suck my lip between my teeth.

"Wider." I said, pushing her legs further, apart.

"Townes, have you ever touched yourself? Moved your fingers over your clit, over your delicate folds, moving them inside of you, made yourself fall over that edge." I asked, as my hand began to palm over my own hardness.