twenty six - jezebel's

AN: thank you for 3k reads! Keep saving and voting and commenting!

Townes' POV

We pulled up to the bar and half the letters didn't light up anymore. The driver insisted on waiting for me, though I told him I didn't know how long I would be. I tried to explain I needed to find this person and get him out, but he refused.

"It's what I would want someone to do for my daughter." He said softly. And I couldn't help but feel multiple emotions.

I felt scared, but my heart also felt warm at the thought. I couldn't imagine my father ever doing this for me let alone anyone else's daughter. He would drive off and make sure to spread rumors about whoever was in my shoes.

I took a deep breath nodding, before turning and entering the bar. It was dark, smoke everywhere, and the smell was horrible. A mixture of alcohol, weed and cheap perfume. I walked up to what looked like a front desk, and as I looked around there was just one tiny bar in a corner and the rest was rooms, all the doors closed.

"Can I help you?" The bald man at the front desk said leaning forward.

"Um, I'm looking for someone."

"Aren't we all dear," he teased leaning forward.

"Please I just need to know what room Harry Styles is in." I said and he laughed loudly, causing him to cough.

"Sweetie, my clients pay big money for the privacy to do as they please and you think I'll just point you in the direction of a room or even admit a guests name?"

I looked over him, my mind moving at a rapid rate, until I knew what I had to do. I unclipped my hair, letting it fall at my shoulders. I leaned on the desk, and got close to him.

"Listen, I was called here to suck off Harry Styles, and if I don't find him and do my job, he's going to be upset, and I will waste no time telling him it was you who didn't let me in. Which I'm pretty sure from the look of this place, you can't afford to lose a client that expensive." I held my voice steady, my eyes never breaking from him and he leaned back, reaching for a key and tossing it at me.

"Down that hall, 108." He said and I nodded.

"Thank you." I turned and quickly walked away before he could change his mind. I felt so unsure of what I would find, or what I would even do when I was inside.

I got to the door and reached the key up, trembling as I did, finally unlocking it and pushing the door open. I bit my lip at the sight of Harry. He was on a long black couch in the back corner, two girls, one on each side kissing on him. I watched as his gaze moved to me as I let the door close behind me, but I could tell he didn't recognize me.

"Ha-Harry," I managed out, my voice trembling. He squeezed his eyes shut before opening them again and sitting up, pushing the girls off of him. He made his way over to me, his shirt was off and his pants barely hanging on his hip. When his gaze met mine, I felt terrified at what I saw. His eyes were bloodshot, his pupils dilated to the point they were just dark. I glanced down at the table, cocaine, and weed spread on it. Bottles of tequila almost empty lined up.

He was a mess, this was a mess, "What are you doing here? I thought you were with Niall?" He said, Niall's name coming out as a snarl.

"I...I was. But he kissed me and I realized it wasn't you. I wanted you. Your rules, whatever you want." I said, taking a deep breath to try and stop the tears that were welling in my eyes.

He searched my eyes, his face twitching softly, as if refusing to soften, "My rules?" He said and I nodded.

"Your rules." The words tasted sour in my mouth, seeing all of this, I felt so stupid. I should have gone home. I shouldn't be here.