eighteen - cocaine

Wembley

Townes' POV

The roar of the crowd, was insane. You could feel the rumble of all their voices. It was like they could move the stadium if they were loud enough. I didn't mess up once, though it was my biggest fear, it didn't happen.

We ran off the stage, each entering different cars to drive us out of the stadium safely. As I reached my assigned car, Harry reached for my hand and pulled me towards his.

"Thomas, she's accounted for! She's with me." He called out to the security and we made our way into his car. I slipped in first followed by Harry and soon the cars left the stadium.

Harry rolled up the partition between us and the driver and pulled me towards him, pulling my leg around him so I was straddling him. His lips were on me aggressively, I kissed him back laughing, "What's come over you?"

"A good show, it, it gets things going for me." He laughed and I rolled my eyes, as his lips found my neck.

"Mmm, cause you had a good show. Cause you did so good up there? Is that why?" I teased, and he grabbed my hair, pulling it tightly.

"Are you making fun of me?" He narrowed his eyes at me and I shrugged.

"Maybe, or maybe I mean it. Maybe watching you out there made me so wet for you Harry. You could slip right inside me." I said teasingly, my hips moving against him. He tilted his head at me slightly, licking his lips.

"Townes."

"Harry," I said, pulling myself away from where he was pulling me by the hair, it hurt, but I couldn't help how good it also felt. He loosened his grip on me and I leaned on him, whispering in his ear, "Too bad you won't get to find out tonight." I kissed his cheek softly, moving my body off of his as he let go of my hair.

He was hard against his jeans, and he inhaled sharply as he adjusted himself, "I won't forget this, Townes." And I shrugged playfully.

"I'm sure you won't Harold." I giggled.

When we got home, I went to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of wine, grabbing a glass and serving myself. I planned on taking a bath and wine was the missing piece. Harry came downstairs, he was wearing just his briefs, and he looked like a dream.

"Want some wine?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, I gotta finish packing." He ran his fingers through his hair, putting it up in a small man bun.

"You haven't finished?" I raised an eyebrow and he shrugged.

"I've been busy?" He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"Well there goes my bath, come on, let's go pack." I said, bringing my wine glass with me.

"Townes, you don't have to, really." He said following me.

"If we do it together, maybe you'll finish quicker and come take a bath with me. I see this as a win win." I peeked over at him and he laughed.

"Okay, let's go."

I sat on the floor, in his room, sipping on my wine. It felt strange being in here with the light on, the darkness completely vanished. Even the grey walls didn't seem as dark. Harry would hand me clothes and I would fold them, placing them in the suitcases.

"You know I'm surprised." Harry said.

"About what?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"How neat you are while doing this. I've seen your room, and how you throw your clothes around." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.