seven - edward & bella

I stretched my body out on my bed as I woke up the next morning. A small headache wanting to make its presence known, but I knew just a couple more hours of sleep would help it go away.

I turned in bed reaching for my phone, and the band group chat had multiple messages in it already.

P: How is the lovely fam doing?

S: Like shit, Mitch might not come to the phone currently.

M: No I'm here. Barely.

T: I'm perfectly fine?

M: Fuck off Townes.

I couldn't help but laugh, locking my phone and closing my eyes again. Just like last night before I was able to settle into sleep, Harry eyes kept popping into my mind. The darkness that had filled them in that hallway. I bit my lip and slipped the covers over my head as I remembered the way his fingers traced my neck and collarbone.

He had rode with us back to our hotel, never getting out of the car once we were dropped off. He gave us a simple short wave before turning his attention forward. He didn't even turn to give me a second look as they drove off, and it was driving me insane.

A part of me hated myself for kissing him, for giving into his want to have me practically beg for it.

Well you didn't have to beg, Carolina.

I said to myself throwing the covers off and groaning. What I hated the most was that I wanted to do it again. That I wanted to have him make me beg for it.

What the hell is wrong with me.

I squeezed my eyes shut tighter, rolling over onto my stomach, hiding my face in the pillow and screaming quietly into it. I just needed sleep, sleep and to organize this room I would be calling home until rehearsals ended in a couple of weeks.

"So are you ready to come home yet?" Tasha joked on the phone and I rolled my eyes.

"No actually, I'm having a good time. We went out last night, and it was a blast. I got us in a random house party." I said, hanging up the last bit of my clothes. I was happy I decided to bring extra hangers, hotels never had enough.

"Ugh, I miss you. I have no one to go out with anymore."

"Well make friends! How's the new girl?"

She took a deep breath letting it out slowly, "She's sweet, still messes up the tap order so we spend more time re-serving beers than taking new orders."

"Tash, you still mess up the tap orders, daily." I chuckled and she did too.

"But Benny loves me, she's been striking his nerve but he needs the help so he doesn't say much about it."

I walked over to my carry on, taking out the books I brought, looking around for where to put them, "So how's Harry Styles treating you?"

"Uhhh, well....I kissed him yesterday." I said settling on the small shelf under the television to place my books.

"Excuse me!" She yelled and I moved my ear away from the phone as she did.