forty one - the love of my life

AN: I know I left you all on a cliff hanger lol,.....I went to Harry's BDay show. BUT ITS DONE. I'll do better haha.

Also....I'm sorry.

Harry's POV

I woke with a sore jaw, my head pounding, cold sweats all over my body. I got up and made my way to the bathroom, quickly turning on the water to the hottest it would go. I had small flash backs of last night, of Townes' face. Of Mitch punching me.

I reached up, rubbing my eyes and squeezing the bridge of my nose between my thumb and index finger.

God, I'm a fucking mess.

I walked in the shower and let the hot water hit over me. The burn of the water started to bring me back to life, though I felt so empty inside. I knew I had lost Townes. The moment I snorted that first line I knew, but I didn't stop.

I shook my head, running my fingers through my hair. I stayed in that shower until the water ran cold, and still I felt nothing. I got out, dried up and changed, making my way downstairs.

Macy was in the kitchen wiping down the counter, she looked over at me and quickly looked away, opening up the fridge and sticking in some containers.

"Macy..." I said softly and she slammed the fridge closed, moving to wash dishes in the sink, "Macy please."

She shut the sink off and turned to look at me, "What?" She said, her face angry.

"Macy, I...I don't know what happened...." I said, my breath heavy.

"You mean, you don't remember forcing yourself on Townes? Hurting her? Pushing her against a wall. I went to see her this morning, she's covered in bruises!" She yelled. She walked around the kitchen island, opening a drawer and pulling out a envelope, sliding it over to me.

"Two weeks notice." She said before turning away from me.

"Macy please don't, please. You're the only consistent thing these past two years....please." I heard myself beg, I walked over and dropped to my knees before I even knew what I was doing, "I know, I fucked up. I really fucked up this time. Please Macy." I couldn't help myself as I wrapped myself around her, my face in her stomach. I couldn't stop crying. I was beyond fucked up in the head. I self sabotaged way too much and even now I was being toxic in using my need to not be alone to keep her here. But Macy had been my one constant. Employee or not she had become like family, I couldn't let her leave.

There was silence until I heard her sigh, her arms wrapping around me. She didn't say anything, she just held me, and that was enough. I knew she couldn't say anything because she didn't forgive me. What I did wasn't right.

I hurt Townes.

Not just emotionally, but physically as well. I could hear the echos of her yelling the safe word, yelling for me to stop. I clung on tighter to Macy, "What the fuck is wrong with me? What did I do?"

"You fucked up, Harry. I feel like people don't tell you that enough when you do." She said softly and I pulled away looking up at her, "Come on, get up. I'll make you something to eat. Absorb all that shit you put in your body."

She walked over to the envelope, grabbing it and placing it back in the drawer, almost as if letting me know I wasn't completely safe in keeping her here. I sat on a stool at the island and pressed my palms into my eyes, rubbing them softly. I just held them there, taking a deep breath.

"Is she bad?" I said softly, unsure if she would even hear me.

"She's....destroyed Harry." She said softly, as she added leftovers onto a plate for me. Walking over and popping the plate in the microwave.