twenty - trying

Paris

Townes' POV

I don't think I closed my mouth once as we drove through the city to our hotel. I don't think I even was breathing properly. I couldn't believe I was here. For some reason, London felt like anything else, it didn't excite me, but Paris. I couldn't stop saying, "I'm here."

After about the fifth or sixth time of it leaving my lips Harry chuckled and reached over, squeezing my hand, "Yes, Townes. You are here."

I turned to him and laughed, as he moved his finger softly over the hickey on my neck, no makeup strong enough to hide it, "Is it bad that I'm not sorry about this." He said, a smug smile playing on his lips.

"Just a little, but I never thought you would be." I said reaching up, and moving my hair to cover it. I turned back, leaning my head on the window, taking in the city. I was excited, we had three shows, would be here for a full seven days, and Harry promised we would explore during our free time.

We pulled up in front of a building straight out of "Paris is Always a Good Idea" by Jenn McKinlay. A man in a suit opened the door for us, and the paparazzi were snapping photos like crazy. I let Harry get out first and make his way in before quickly following.

Comment vous appelez-vous?

I heard them scream out, my name, they wanted my name? I quickly made my way inside. I looked around for Harry but he was gone. I went up to the front desk and handed them my id and they began checking me in.

I grabbed my key and made my way up to my room, glancing over my shoulder as the assistants and tour managers handled our luggage. I stepped into the elevator and rode up to the 25th floor. When I got out, there were only two room options, each at the end of a hall. I looked down at my room key, finding the appropriate room. When I unlocked the door, Harry sat on the couch in the giant living room. As I looked around, the room was basically an apartment, full kitchen, dining area, everything.

"What's going on?" I said, half laughing.

"I know I promised I wouldn't make anymore executive decisions for you, but I figured you wouldn't mind taking the second room in my suite." He shrugged and I shook my head bit biting my lip.

"You're lucky you figured right, Harry Styles. So I'm guessing same rules as your house?" I said, biting my lip softly.

"Don't say it like that, Townes." He said softly.

"I'm not saying it anyway, Harry. I promise, I just need to clarify. For myself." I smiled small and he nodded.

"Okay, then, yes, same rules." He said and I looked around.

"So which one is mine?"

"The one down that hall on the left, I'm right across. I guessed you would want the one with the bathtub." He smirked and I chuckled nodding.

"After that plane ride, very much so. But, no guests tonight, sorry. I have a date." I smiled slyly, letting his mind wander.

"Oh....a date?"

"Mhm, a hot one. Tall, blonde, blue eyes. Annoyingly loud, but perfect." I smirked, biting back laughter.

"And you are bringing them here?" He raised an eyebrow.