nineteen - baby

AN: It's smutty and probably needs editing lol.

Harry's POV

When we got back to the hotel room, Townes was no longer high, but she was clearly intoxicated. She kicked off her shoes as we got inside, letting her hair out of her clip.

She moved and stood on top of the bed, jumping on it softly, "You know, I think today is up in my top ten best nights. And it's not even over. Carolina just knows how to have fun."

I laughed, bringing her over some water. Since she decided her first name was her alter ego for the night, she hadn't let it go, "Well drink some of this or her night might be cut short."

"You don't understand that no drink can sink me, huh?" She reached down and took the bottle from me, opening it and taking a long sip, "But this actually does feel refreshing." She giggled and I shook my head at her.

She walked over and stood at the very edge, my face perfectly lined up with her stomach as she stood on the bed. I leaned forward and placed small kisses all around it, my hands moving softly up her legs.

"Mmm, Harry, I haven't forgotten my condition." She said, and I looked up to her pout.

I chuckled and nodded, "Okay, come down here." I said turning and walking to the small kitchenette counter in the hotel. I pulled out the rest of the baggie, the rolled up bill, and set up a line for her, and one for myself. I quickly did mine, handing her the dollar and she followed suit. She rubbed her nose, but her initial reaction was different now that she had tried it once.

She looked around the room then at me, biting her lip softly. She reached down, surprising me as she slipped off her dress. Underneath all she had on was the tiniest lace thong. Very little being left to the imagination.

I licked my lips at the sight of her. I would never get over it. No matter how much I would never allow myself to go further, I would never get over it. I watched as she walked towards the bed, her ass so perfectly shaped on her beautiful figure. When she reached the edge of the bed, she turned to face me, and lowered herself down in front of it on her knees. She let her body sit back on her legs, the curves of her body so beautifully emphasized.

"Townes—Ah, it's Carolina,..sir." She interrupted me, a small smirk on her face and I chuckled.

"I do apologize, Carolina, I just want you to know, I was gentle the other night, I don't think I will be that way tonight." I said, slipping off my shirt, undoing the button on my pants.

"I don't want you to be." She said, so confident in her words, but she had no idea.

"Stay there, Carolina. I'll be right back." I said, turning and head into the bathroom. I quickly grabbed a couple condoms for the bed side and made my way back. I walked back and tossed them on bedside.

When I peeked over at Townes, her eyes were closed, her hands moving along her neck. The high seemed to be hitting quicker than earlier. I walked up behind her, and sat on the bed, pulling her gently against my legs. My hands massaged her shoulders, slowly moving down over her breasts, my fingers teasing her nipples gently.

A small hum escaped her lips, her head falling back, revealing her closed eyes. I leaned down close to her ear, "How does that feel, Carolina?"

"Like silk, you feel like silk." She whispered and I smiled, slipping my arms around and under her arms so I could pulled her up on my lap. She pressed her perfect ass, softly into me, and I bit my lip at the sensation.

I moved her hair over her left shoulder to expose the beautiful butterfly tattoo I was addicted to. It was slightly bruised from my lips, yet still so beautiful. I leaned in and placed a tender kiss on it, my lips pressing on it again, and again, until I added suction. My tongue helping to lubricate the area, as my breath hit against it to create a different sensation for her.