twelve - i don't do that

AN: it's a longer one. yes it's smutty.

Townes' POV

I woke up the next morning, to sunlight peeking in through the thin curtains on the window. I rubbed my eyes and stretched my body, turning to lay flat on my back. I reached over and grabbed my phone peeking at the time, it was only eight in the morning, and even though no rehearsals were happening today, my body was used to being up at this time.

I got up and walked over to the window, peeking out at the view. The tops of other houses similar to this one spilled out, high trees seemed to filter away the secrets behind them, offering privacy.

I peeked over at the bathroom, deciding a bath was exactly what I needed to start the day. I walked over and peeked around the cabinets until I found some bubble bath salts, dropping some in tub and starting the water. I ran my hand under until the water felt perfect.

I began undressing as I looked around the cabinets for a towel, finding two. I placed one on the floor and the other hanging over the tub. I twisted my hair up, and quickly realized I had left my new clip in Harry's room.

"Damn it." I said to myself, biting my lip and beginning to braid it, placing it to the side of my face. I walked back in the bathroom and started getting in, bringing my phone with me. I knew Tasha was still at work, but it was midweek and I hoped she would answer.

I placed the phone on speaker, placing it on the small step stool near the bathtub, throwing my braid over the edge and relaxing into the water.

She answered, and the loud buzz of the bar could be heard, "Benny, I'm taking a ten!" She called out and I laughed knowing we never got tens.

"Townsie girl, where have you been?" she said and I chuckled a bit.

"Here and there, everywhere. I'm sorry I haven't called, rehearsals have been busy, and, I've been spending a lot of time with Harry, actually." I said biting my lip, using my foot to turn off the water.

"Mmm, spending time in which way?" And I just could picture the look she was giving me causing me to laugh.

"Well, I'm currently in the bathtub in his guest bathroom. In the guest room where I spent the night." I said, sinking down a bit further in the tub.

"Why didn't you sleep with him! Wait did you?" She asked and I opened my mouth to speak, but shut it quickly. Unsure still of how to explain it to her.

"No, no I didn't. Ummm, he doesn't do relationships. Made it very clear, we've just been enjoying our company. My parents called, and he was sweet about it. He was there for me, which I appreciated."

"They finally called?" She said, and it was moments like this when I appreciated my best friend, because she knew what was more important.

"Yeah. Dad called me a groupie, he yelled at my grandma." I shook my head taking a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, Townes. I took gramps pasta, he misses you, made me play two rounds of checkers before he let me leave." She giggled and I did too.

"Awww, well thanks for keeping an eye on them, Tash. It means a lot, I have a lot more peace knowing they still got one blonde crazy running around."

"That's meeee.....so, really? No relationships?"

And there it is.

"Yeah, but, I guess I'll just enjoy it for what it is, you know?"

"And if you end up sleeping with him?"

I bit my lip, as I heard the bedroom door open, my eyes widened a bit, and I reached for the phone, taking it off speaker, "Then I'll let you know, but I think he's coming in here."