thirty seven - i can't do this

AN: I know, I know it's taken forever. BUT HARRYS HOME IM GOING CRAZY lol.

Townes' POV

My plans and suitcases for LA were currently in Tasha and I's apartment, but yet I still found myself in Harry's home. This was very different than his London home. It felt almost like a family home, it had such a warm and safe feel to it. I couldn't help but wonder if his room was as dark as the one in London.

"Can I borrow clothes please? I'm dying to get out of these jeans." I said stretching and wrapping my arms around his neck, kissing him softly.

He smiled and nodded, "Yes, upstairs, the second door on the left. There should be stuff in the closet. I need to make sure groceries were delivered for the week. Want to watch a movie?"

I smiled and nodded, "Sure. Down here or?"

"The one reason why I can't get rid of this place, there is a small theatre room down that hall. I'll get some snacks ready, just meet me there okay?" He smiled, moving my hair behind my ear and I nodded.

"Okay. Harry?" I said searching his eyes.

"Yes Townes?"

"I still want a small lesson later." I said softly and he bit his lip nodding.

He leaned in, and whispered in my ear, "Then don't put on any underwear when you change."

I bit my lip and nodded, walking backwards slowly towards the stairs, then turning around and making my way to his room as directed. When I walked in his room, I felt a sense of relief by the brightness of it. Light light tan on the walls, lots of wood accents. I smiled running my fingers along the furniture. I loved how everything matched the soft Harry, the Harry I loved so much.

I eventually made my way into his walk in closet, my eyes widened at the size of it. He had one in London as well, but it didn't compare to this. Everything was neatly organized, glasses, shirts, shoes, ties etc. I bit my lip and noticed an array of sweats in the back and folded up tees. I made my way over and out of the corner of my eye, a white dress caught my attention. I stopped in my tracks and walked over to it, running my fingers on the soft fabric. It was a beautiful dress, and when I pulled it out to get a better look, I was hit by soft remnants of a perfume, it was almost baby powder like.

I wondered who's it was, and why it was here. I couldn't help the jealousy that came over me.

"Babe, I forgot to ask you want you wanted to drink." I heard Harry say as he entered the room, I quickly put the dress back, grabbing the first shirt and pair of sweats that I saw. I quickly undid my pants and slipped them off as I heard him walk in, "Maybe some wine tonight?"

"Uh...yeah, sure. Whatever works for me." I said, slipping the sweats on. I took off my crop top and threw on the shirt I had pulled. I took a deep breath letting my hair out of the clip and retwisting it up. I couldn't look at him because I wanted to know, but I also didn't want to ask.

After a minute or two of silence I felt him walk up behind me and hug me, "So I'm guessing the dress has created a little crazy Carolina running around your head?"

I bit my lip, a small smile spreading on my lips as I peeked over at him, "Just a bit. She's doing small laps, nothing too crazy."

He chuckled and kissed my cheek, "Camille came home that night, changed out of that dress, and left it here for whatever reason. I just never had it in me to get rid of it. I think it's because for a while it smelled like her. It felt....comforting I guess, but, I will get rid of it tomorrow morning. I promise."

"No, Harry, you don't ha—I want to. It's time. I've moved on, obviously. So it's time to let that go too."

I turned in his arms to face him and smiled small, my hand on his face, tracing his features, "Only if you are really ready, okay? I don't want you to regret it afterwards."