fifteen - she knows

Harry's POV

Townes, Mitch and Sarah had asked me to come to rehearsal early today, and Townes could barley contain her excitement. The girl loved food, but by the way she was shoveling her omelette away I knew she wanted nothing more than to get to rehearsal.

"Townes I don't know the proper maneuver to save you if you start choking." I told her, and she covered her mouth, laughing.

"I just can't wait!" She exclaimed and I laughed.

"Can I have at least a hint?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Alright, here." I ate two more big bite fulls of my omelette, "Let's go."

Her eyes widened and she stuffed her mouth, getting up quickly, "Hold on, shoes." She said running off with her mouthful, causing me to laugh more.

I sat on the floor, my legs sprawled out in front of me as I listened to the three of them play a song they had been working on for a bit now, finishing it while I was away.

They finished playing and I looked over at them, a smile spreading on my face, "That....was...." I watched them leaning forward a bit, and I couldn't help but laugh, "Really good guys. Like really good."

Of course the only smile I noticed was Townes, she covered her cheeks in a way she did when she felt overwhelmed with her happiness.

"I would love to record it, so I can't write something to it. I know a recording studio Niall used in Dublin. I'll ask him when we get there, help us get in." I smiled at them, Sarah and Townes looking at each other with smiles on their faces.

"Sarah and those drums, Sarah and those drums." Townes said and Sarah shook her head.

"Townes, don't play it down, I gave you a beat and you basically directed us through it. This was you." She said pointing at her with her drumstick.

"So that's two songs on my next album, Townes?" I raised an eyebrow at her. Her eyes widened and she shrugged a bit.

"Never let someone take credit for your work?" She said and Mitch laughed.

"Hazza's number one rule." Mitch smiled.

We finished off our first rehearsal at the arena like space. It felt exhilarating, knowing we would be sound checking at our first location soon. Sarah and Townes had their arms around each other talking about what to do tomorrow night before we had to rest for Wembley.

"I say, we skip dinner, I mean obviously everyone needs to eat, but just go straight to the bars." Townes said and Sarah nodded.

"Yes, and we have to find at least one house party, I have a bet I need to win against Mitch." Sarah wiggled her eyebrows, I walked up behind Townes, wrapping my arms around her waist and spinning her away from Sarah.

"And what bet is that?" I said as Townes hit me softly. I poked her nose softly, "You need to stop taking Sarah away from Mitch. As his best friend I have to protect his prospects."

I laughed and she rolled her eyes, "Anyways, what is the bet?"

"He thinks the last time we went out was a fluke, I say you'll get us in another house party."

"Well for you baby, I'll get us into two." Townes wiggled her eyebrows, running from me and hugging Sarah tightly.

"Do you have plans today?" Sarah asked her, beating me to it, and I quickly interrupted.

"She does, I just, I forgot to tell you and my mum will kill me if you aren't there." I wasn't lying, I just felt suddenly desperate.

"Oh? What are we doing?" Townes said, raising her eyebrow.