twenty seven - regret

Harry's POV

We made our way to the room, both of us struggling to find the key in Townes bag. She relaxed against the wall as I took over, when suddenly Sarah and Mitch's door opened. Sarah came out in a frenzy, looking between both of us and sighing.

"Oh thank god." She glared up at Mitch, and then at me, clearly upset with us both. She snatched the bag from me and moved things around finding the key. She unlocked it then turned and stared me down, shoving Townes bag in my arms as she did.

She quickly turned to Townes, lifting her head slightly. Townes groaned looking down, shaking her head. Sarah kissed the top of her head softly, sighing.

"Mitch, go buy electrolytes, and a hot soup, they need to sweat this out." She said turning to me, wrapping her arm around Townes, "You two sleep, we have four hours to get you both looking better than this. You have a concert, in case you forgot." She moved with Townes past me into her room, and I followed.

"Tylenol." Townes whispered to her softly and Sarah nodded.

"Okay, I got you. I have some next door, I'll bring some right now. Just rest okay?" She said laying her down on the bed.

I placed Townes bag down on the desk, and I watched as Sarah walked past me, opening up the door that connected their rooms. She came back quickly with two waters and Tylenol, handing me some before walking over and helping Townes take hers. She laid her back down, covering her with the blankets before leaving, slamming the door without another word to me.

I swallowed and walked over, kicking off my shoes as I went and crawling into bed with her. I didn't want to touch her. I felt ashamed, I felt so many things that made me not worthy of her.

She turned softly to face me, her hazel eyes red at the rim, purple under them, "I guess cokes the thing that brings me down." She chuckled slightly, I knew she was trying to make light of the situation, but I shook my head looking down.

"I could have killed you, Townes. I don't remember how much I gave you. I don't know if I even asked what was already in your system." I said softly.

"Technically you would have murdered Carolina, you were insisting sh—Townes stop making jokes of it. I could have killed you. I would of never lived with myself if something happened to you because I'm so messed up!" I rose my voice at her, my eyes looking into hers. I felt the sting of tear on my cheeks, and she moved quickly closer to me, her hands on my cheeks, her thumbs wiping my tears.

"Hey, hey, but you didn't. I'm sorry, you're right, it's not funny. Nothing happened I'm here. We will talk about everything later, let's just sleep okay? Just hold me? Okay?" She assured me, her voice so soft and soothing. I nodded, closing my eyes and resting my forehead against hers. She kissed my chin softly, before adjusting herself so her face was in my neck. We wrapped our arms around each other and fell asleep.

Townes' POV

Sarah kept coming in to check on us, making us drink the electrolytes and to make sure we were okay. After about two hours of sleep I woke up to Mitch coming in. He smiled small at me as he set down a bag on the desk, a wonderful smell coming from it making me realize I was starving. I got up carefully as to not wake Harry up and made my way over to Mitch. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he hugged me tightly.

"I should have went with you. Or to find you." He said softly.

"I know I sound crazy saying this, but I think I had to go by myself." I said softly.

"Did he hurt you?" He whispered and I shook my head. I wasn't lying, he hadn't. Could I have overdosed, possibly, but I was keeping that to myself.

"No. He wouldn't." I said and he kissed the top of my head softly. I knew Mitch cared about me, but I felt soft at learning it was this much, "What's in the bag, I'm starving."

"Soup and a fried rice with shrimp, but I got you a side of beef." He said and I peeked up smiling.

"My savior." I giggled and we heard movement from the bed, Harry sitting up.

"I heard fried rice?" He mumbled causing Mitch and I to laugh a bit, "You think Sarah's going to forgive me anytime soon." He said as he made his way over and Mitch shook his head.

"She's currently level nuclear, she won't even look at me, so, not much hope for you." Mitch said letting go of me and I made my way over and hugged Harry. He held me close and surprised me by kissing the side of my head, "Well, I'll let you two eat and clean up. We gotta head out in two hours. Hazza, you think you'll survive?"

"I will." He nodded, not letting go of me.

Mitch nodded and smiled, turning to leave us, closing the connecting door. Harry turned to look at me, he moved his hands to the side of my face, "You okay?"

I nodded, speaking softly, "Yeah, I'm just hungry, and still have a little bit of a headache." He nodded and kissed my forehead softly.

"Let's go eat then. Come on." He let go of me, moving a sofa chair over to the desk for me and he sat on the smaller one. We opened up everything and began eating, everything tasted so good. The soup felt like a dream down my throat. I opened the small box of beef Mitch got me, enjoying every last bite of it.

"God, I didn't realize I was so hungry." Harry said, wiping his mouth on the back of his hand, sipping some electrolytes.

I nodded, raising an eyebrow, "I just need a shower now, and I'll feel better."

"Can I join you? I just...I don't want to be apart from you right now." He said softly, moving around the fried rice and I nodded.

"You need to go get a change of clothes though. I'll be okay, I promise. You're just a couple rooms down." I smiled small and he bit his lip nodding.

We finished eating and cleaning up, I handed him my key and he left to get his clothes. While he left I started the shower, finally getting a good look at myself in the mirror. My hair was a tangled mess, and my neck and chest, were completely marked up. I had hickeys and small bite marks everywhere. I ran my fingers over them softly, an ache to some. I saw Harry appear in the mirror and he walked up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, he analyzed my neck in the mirror, bringing his eyes down.

"It's fine Harry. I'll have Sarah help me, and I'm sure we can figure out my outfit for tonight." I smiled soft, squeezing his arm, "Come on, let's not waste the hot water."

He nodded letting me go softly as we undressed. I bit my lip. The shower, this moment, Andie and Ben....no, I quickly shook the thought. I wasn't going to let me get my hopes up, not again.

We stepped in the shower and the water felt like heaven on my skin. It was exactly what I needed, and when Harry wrapped around me, I couldn't help but melt into his arms.

"I'm so sorry, Townes." He whispered and I nodded, "What...what happened?"

"I figured if I went, and told you the truth, that I wanted to be with you, however that meant, that I would follow your rules, you would come with me. You would leave those women. It didn't go that way. I went along with what you wanted, because.....I needed to prove that I would. I just didn't process how deep in you were already. How high you were, but Harry," I said looking up at him, "I also wanted it, okay? I went with it because a part of me wanted it. I don't know if I wanted to have the threesome. But I wanted to be with you."

He searched my eyes and rested his forehead on mine, "How much cocaine?"

"Um, three lines when I got there, then two more...I don't know if we did more after that. I had alcohol in my system already, I don't remember." I bit my lip and he nodded.

I searched his eyes and leaned up, kissing him softly, my arms wrapping around his neck, pulling him closer. We kissed this way for a while, taking turns helping the other wash off, his hands clinging to different parts of my body as he could.

When we finished, we changed and he sat on the bed as I made my way over to Sarah's to see what we could do about the hickeys and markings on me.

We somehow made it through the concert, and Harry wasn't lying when he said he didn't want to be away from me. Besides waiting in my room while Sarah helped me, he held my hand anywhere we went. He was by my side, and played to my area of the stage most of the night. When we left the venue, we rode back together, staying in my room for the night.