twenty one - no rules

Paris N1

Townes' POV

It was the first show in Paris, all of us had matching variations of pink suits on. Ours lighter than Harry's hot pink. I wore a crop top and wide legged suit pants. My hair was half up and half down using the clip Harry got me.

Before today's show, Harry had been MIA for most of the day. I hated that it brought me such worry, but I had to overly remind myself that well, he wasn't my boyfriend. When we got to the venue, he had made effort to say hello to me and talk to me, in a way I knew that he understood my insecurity.

As we walked out to the stage, Harry came up next to me, "After the show, ride in the same car as me? I have something I want to give you."

I raised an eyebrow at him, "Harry. I think your penis can wait until we get home." I said lowly and he burst out laughing.

"No, Townes," he chuckled, "I'm being serious."

"You realize you can give it to me at home right?"

"Nope, it needs to be given on the car ride there." He smiled big, biting his lip as if trying to hide it.

"Hmm, okay. I'll ride back with you." I rolled my eyes playfully and he shoved me softly.

Tonight's concert had been my favorite out of the three we had done so far. The audience had mini fan projects for multiple songs, and Harry was just taking it all in.

Harry took time to introduce every single one of us in his band, pretending to be jealous when Mitch received more attention. Referring to Sarah as the leader of the band, cracking jokes with Elin and Pauli. It wasn't the first time he had done this, but I got nervous every time we he got to me, because he would say something different every night.

"And on the keys, we have this lovely lady, who has helped write two songs for the next album already, she's your favorite person I'm telling ya. Carolina everyone, but we just call her Townes." He said smiling over and I felt myself blush as the crowd clapped. I waved hi and blew them a couple kisses.

When the concert was over, we quickly made our way off the stage after Harry went off. I had to move quick as his car was in the front of all the rest. I waved at Thomas so he knew I was accounted for and gave me a thumbs up. I quickly got in Harry's car and was surprised to see a box in the middle seat between us.

"What's this?" I said and he smiled.

"That's what I'm giving you. Don't try to lift it, it's heavy, just open it." He bit his lip and I tilted my head softly, looking down over the box. It was a sleek black box, with a black bow on it. My fingers moving over it carefully. I undid the bow and Harry helped me lift the lid off.

There was two compartments inside, and as I reached for the one on the right, he reached over and moved my hands to the left, "Uh, this one first."

"Okay." I said slowly and reaching in. The box was deeper than I expected, I pulled out a black pair of matching silk pjs, short sleeve top and long pants for the bottoms. There was different little face masks, and different little cards at the bottom, I pulled them out and read them each carefully.

Tonight, you aren't allowed to enter your room, hence the pajamas. Don't worry, I grabbed your toiletries.

This coupon is available for use on the night of 13 February for one movie of choice.

This coupon is available for use on the night of 13 February for one take out meal of choice.

This coupon is available for use on the night of 13 February for one rule free night in my bedroom.