fourteen - euphoria

AN: Thank you for 1k reads! My story hasn't been ranking, and I think it may be because of the content. So make sure to vote and save the story!

Townes' POV

Everyone was gone by ten, Macy being the last to leave after helping me pick up. I sat on the couch as Harry made his way down the hall from walking her out. He stopped and leaned against the wall looking at me. He had a playful smile on his lips, and I couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

"You know what this night calls for?" I said, twisting my hair up and letting it fall back down.

"What does it call for?" He said, bringing his fingers to his chin and raising an eyebrow.

"A bath." I said playfully. He chuckled and ran his fingers through his hair. The glimmer of his rings reminding me of the coldness they brought against my neck, "And you can't say no, you broke a rule last night."

He threw his head back, laughing a real laugh and it brought me the biggest smile, "I guess I did, didn't I?"

I nodded, "You did. So, meet me in my bedroom, Harry." I said, the last part in an accent.

He rolled his eyes and nodded, "Alright. Go, go, I'll be right up."

I had gotten the bath started, the perfect amount of bubbles, the water felt amazing. I clipped up my hair, and slipped my robe off, getting in. The water felt so great on my skin, I let me head fall back and relax.

He came in a little later, he had no shirt on, a towel wrapped around his waist, "So impatient, couldn't even wait for me?"

I shook my head no and he laughed. He walked over and let the towel fall on the floor. I took him in, and he was truly beautiful. Every inch of him was perfectly carved out and I didn't think I would ever truly get used to it.

He stepped into the tub, and as he lowered himself across from me, some of the water splashed up and over the sides. Both our eyes widened, and I cracked up, "Oh!" I managed and he shrugged.

"It's the muscle mass." He wiggled his eyebrows at me, and we shifted around a bit, finding the comfortable position.

Once we settled I leaned my right temple on the tub edge, smiling at him, "Happy to be home?"

"Yeah, I am actually. Can't believe we will be actually starting the tour soon. Wimbly, Manchester, Paris, Dublin." His face lit up as he talked about it all.

"I'm excited to see everything. To feel the crowds. I'm so scared though, the pressure of not messing up." I bit my lip, pushing the water around softly with my hand.

"We all mess up sometimes, I forget the lyrics all the time." He smiled at me.

"Well if the great Harry Styles messes up, there is very little hope for tiny people like me." I giggled and he kicked me softly so I kicked him back. He caught my foot and started rubbing it softly.

"What did you do while I was gone?"

"Umm, I spent time with Macy. We cooked a lot, I made sourdough bread, from scratch, you'll have to try it tomorrow. There are a couple slice left. I finished two books, I'm working on my third," I smiled, "So you just had interviews?"

"Yeah, album talk, and about the tour. I have a couple more here this week before we start."

"Do you ever get tired of the same questions? The same topics?" I said, adjusting myself and he switched to my other foot rubbing that one now.

"You get used to it. It's like a giant machine, you know. Printing out different copies, sometimes your answers vary, people question which is the truth, sometimes it's a bit of both. But it's gets people excited, so I have to do it."