twenty two - 14 february

AN: I'm sorry for the wait today, I was traveling and get car sick easily. I also really wanted to take my time with this chapter.

Some songs I've been listening to that I feel have motivated this chapter and the next, which will be a smutty on lol.

Speechless — Dan & Shay
Fallin' All in You — Shawn Mendes

Paris, Valentine's Day

Harry's POV

I slipped out of my room at around 8am to make sure everything was going to plan for my surprise this morning. Macy had gotten here about an hour ago and was setting up to cook breakfast. I could hear her quiet clatter. I made my way across to Townes' room, the door opened. In the bath you could hear multiple quiet voices moving, I walked in and smiled at how it was turning out.

"It looks great everyone." I said out loud and they turned and looked at me smiling.

"How do you feel about the candles, is it what you pictured? Or would you like a bit more?" The planner said and I shook my head.

"It's perfect, she's going to love it. Thank you." I smiled taking it all in. Her bathroom, and the small wall behind her tub had been decorated with different variations of candles and baby's breath. I wasn't sure what her favorite flower was, but I was assured this was the way to go for now.

I knew she loved baths, so I wanted to make it as romantic as possible. Two trays had been secured in the middle of the tub for our breakfast to be placed on before we got in. I took a deep breath, excusing myself before heading to the kitchen.

"Morning Macy." I said as I approached and she looked up smiling at me.

"Morning Harry, coffee?" She smiled and I nodded as she quickly served me a cup.

"Thank you." I smiled, taking a sip. I ran my fingers through my hair, taking a deep breath.

"She's going to love it, Harry. I promise. And even if she doesn't, she's going to appreciate it. She's not the type to do otherwise." Macy smiled, assuring me. Macy had worked for me through my darkest time. I trusted her, I knew she understood, and never once judged me. She saw every woman I brought home. All the different faces that had filled my home since Camille. All without judgement, and I appreciated her for that.

"Thank you, Macy. And thank you for flying out so last minute." I smiled.

"Are you kidding? A free trip to Paris and I get to go shopping with Townes, best boss ever." She wiggled her eyebrows at me and I laughed.

"Truly the greatest, so don't ever leave me." I smiled.

"I won't Harry, not until Brad Pitt comes calling." She smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"So simple breakfast right? Just pancakes and fruit."

"Yes and I'm making that chai latte she loves. It'll be perfect." She smiled at me.

Townes' POV

I felt him kiss my face softly, my nose scrunching up as I woke up, "Mmmm."

I heard his softly chuckle, followed by his voice, "Come on Townes, it's time to start the day."

"Or you can come here and we can cuddle for a little longer." I whispered and he laughed.

"Please, Townes. It's important we stay on track today." He said, almost pleading, something he didn't do often.

"Okay, okay, I'm up." I said, stretching my body and opening my eyes.