Sixteen: Conceited

**

Tuesday, 29th October, 1996

As we were in our second period of double Transfiguration this morning, we were reading through the Fairy Cakes to Fairies chapter in our textbooks, because we were set an 800-word essay on it.

The whole classroom was silent, you could only hear the occasional scraping of chair or someone clearing their throat.

Draco had been released from Madam Pomfrey late Sunday evening, after dinner. He had been given a two-week course of strong Wiggenweld as well as strict instructions to not play Quidditch for four weeks.

He still had his arm in a sling, which would be removed at the end of this week, and his beautiful face was still healing from its bruising and cuts. The bruises were still bright violet and cobalt, so they were obviously going to take quite some time to heal.

Draco and I were writing notes to each other in the back of his journal, as we couldn't talk out loud. We couldn't use Muffliato either, as Professor McGonagall would see our lips moving and she'd know we were using magic to speak.

"It's a pity you're wearing tights today."

"Well, it is getting bloody cold out now. Did you expect me to still be in bare legs in the midst of winter?"

"You know I love those gorgeous legs."

"I'm not freezing to death, Draco, not even for you, I'm afraid. Besides, I told you, I'm not doing anything with you until you're 100% better!"

"You're no fun, love. Just because I can't fuck you, that doesn't mean I can't get a little preview."

"Oh, Merlin, you are terrible. I have to admit though, it's hard staying away from you..."

"It's hard for you? I'm hard 24-fucking-7!"

"You're going to make me blush in a minute, Draco."

"It's a good job you're so pretty when you blush then. Such a good girl for me, aren't you?"

"Always."

"Madeline, you say you want to wait until I'm better to fuck again? You'd better stop being so fucking – you – all the time."

"You know it'll be worth it; I can't risk hurting you even more, I won't. You know that Draco."

"Oh, I know it'll be worth it. Even sitting next to you is making my cock rock solid."

"All you are allowed to do is use your right hand until you've been given the all-clear by Madam Pomfrey."

"Ooh, you're so sexy when you're bossy, baby."

"I am not bossy, Draco! I am offended right now."

"You love it, and you can't even deny it, Madeline."

"I suppose I can't..."

"You want play a few rounds of that Muggle game with the X's and O's in the lines?"

**

Draco and I ended up getting a warning in Transfiguration, and as much as I like to think I've grown since being with him, getting in trouble was still something I hated to think of.

During one of our games of noughts and crosses, Draco accused me of cheating, so we were having a playful argument through our written notes, and it made me laugh quite loudly on three separate occasions.

A few hours had passed, and we were back at the Hufflepuff table waiting for lunch to be conjured. It'd been a pretty uneventful day thus far, and I couldn't deny it wasn't a nice feeling.