Forty-Three: Marked

**

Friday, 27th December, 1996

"Draco, I think you have the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. I'd even go as far to say it's the most comfortable bed in existence," I groaned as I stretched.

We had been awake for around thirty minutes, but we were still just lying in bed, in each other's arms. It was absolute perfection.

My back was pressed up against Draco's chest and his arms were wrapped around my waist in a protective and loving way.

"You look absolutely perfect in here with me. I have to admit, it's far better sleeping in a super king-size as opposed to the small-double in my dorm," Draco snickered slightly,

"I still can't believe we did that. It's the naughtiest thing I've ever done," I tittered, my teeth sunk into my bottom lip,

"You might act all innocent, baby, but we both know you aren't. You're as much my bad girl as you are my good girl," Draco teased, his hands gripping onto my ribcage.

Instead of replying to him, I shuffled back so we were even closer. Even though I could feel Draco's hard cock digging into my spine, I sort of liked that we were just laying together, lazily talking.

Draco bent down and kissed the spot where my neck and jawline met, and my stomach rolled at the sensation.

"Do you want to know a secret?" Draco whispered in my ear,

"Of course, I do," I smiled to myself, feeling a warmth spread through my chest,

"Laying here, being here with you... I've never been happier, and I've never felt safer. Thank you for coming home with me, you mean everything to me, Madeline," Draco confessed, his tone filled with vulnerability.

I flipped over so I could face him, making sure not to break the connection between us.

"Thank you for inviting me home with you, there's no one else on this earth I'd rather be with," I said honestly.

Draco stroked my cheekbone with the edge of his thumb, his eyes darting all over my face. I wished I knew Legilimency so I could know what he was thinking, what was going through his mind.

I shifted so that I was laying on top of him, aware that his throbbing cock was pressed into my slit. I bent down and kissed Draco, slowly and deliberately, as though I was silently telling him "I love you."

Moving my slightly matted mane of hair over one shoulder, I looked down at Draco and my mouth widened, feeling him twitch underneath me. My whole body shuddered.

Draco ran his hands all over my back, making me shiver slightly. I didn't even mean to, but I rocked my hips back and forth and Draco slid into me so easily. I didn't even realise I was wet.

I was barely moving, but just feeling Draco inside me was enough for me. It felt as though our souls were linked or something, that we were two halves of one person.

**

Hours had passed, and Draco and I were sat in the front parlour by the Christmas tree. We'd had lunch and dinner at the kitchen island and both times, Draco took great pleasure in teasing me about the way he had me for breakfast yesterday.

I was drinking a Firewhiskey with pumpkin juice and Draco was drinking a tumbler of Firewhiskey on ice. Draco wanted to fix me a Firewhiskey with pineapple juice and cherry syrup, like we had together all those months ago, but there wasn't any in the enchanted fridge of the manor.

I was laid against the arm of one of the sofas and my feet were rested in Draco's lap. He was slowly caressing my calf and I caught myself staring at his face.