Sixty-Two: Detention

**

Tuesday, 18th February, 1997

It was my absolute favourite time on a Tuesday, or maybe even the whole week, because we had double Transfiguration. That meant I got to sit with Draco for two whole, uninterrupted hours.

He was in an especially touchy and affectionate mood today, maybe even a little clingy, and I wasn't sure why, but I certainly wasn't complaining whatsoever. It was the most exquisite privilege to be centre of his world.

"...now, you want to concentrate and take care with your hand movements, really think about what you're doing, otherwise, it could cause disastrous effects to your wee teacup..." Professor McGonagall was explaining the use of the Teacup to Gerbil transfiguration.

However, it was very difficult to focus on what she was trying to teach, as Draco was more or less fondling me underneath the table.

"I really can't wait to drag you away during break, because I need you to fuck you so badly," Draco whispered in my ear,

"Mr. Malfoy, for the third time today, please will you be quiet? I will let you know when you can talk to Miss. Parsons," Professor McGonagall cleared her throat, her tone stern yet fair,

"Sorry, Professor," I replied, hiding my blushed cheeks with my hands, as everyone looked back at us,

"I love it when your face goes pink like that, because it's the exact colour it goes when I'm burying my cock inside your sweet cunt," Draco remarked flirtatiously.

Professor McGonagall shot us both an impatient and annoyed look, and I wanted to apologise again, but I couldn't seem to find the words.

"...just like with any transfiguration, the key is to imagine in your mind's eye what it is you're turning your object into. This might sound easy, but when you..." Professor McGonagall's voice waned out once again, as Draco's hands were slowly making their way further up my thighs,

"Baby, you can squeeze your thighs all you like, but you and I both know you're desperate to get fucked as much as I am," Draco whispered in my ear again,

"Malfoy," McGonagall huffed with indignation, "As nice as it is to see you and Miss. Parsons so happy, I will stop you from sitting together and put you in detention if I have to warn you to be quiet one more time," she warned us both with more severity in her voice.

Professor McGonagall then turned her back to her desk and picked up her wand, she wandered over to Anthony Goldstein and Tracey Davis's desk at the far-right side of the classroom at the front.

She was getting us all to cast the Teacup to Gerbil transfiguration in front of her, to show her how well or poorly we can do the spell work. I liked my pretty floral teacup very much, it was pink and purple, with touches of green. When I mentioned to Draco that I liked it, he joked that all of the crockery in our future house could look like that if I wanted.

Draco sneakily kissed my cheek when no one else was looking and his hand was squeezing my thigh. He was stroking my thigh with his thumb teasingly, painfully slowly, and it made me clench my legs together even more.

"I know you like that, darling," Draco snickered, deliberately moving his hand higher, kissing my cheek again,

"Draco, stop it, we're going to get in trouble. You can't do that to me in class," I giggled, putting my hand on top of his, our fingers interlocking,

"For goodness sake!" McGonagall shouted, her Scottish accent broader than ever, "That's it! I've had enough of you two now. Malfoy! Parsons! I'm splitting the two of you up. Malfoy, switch places with Potter,"