Forty-Four: Hair Wash

**

Saturday, 28th December, 1996

Everything in Malfoy Manor was simply perfect, and that even included the showers. The one in the bathroom opposite Draco's bedroom was big enough to fit three people in it, easily.

It was white marble, elegant, and pristine. Even the products in the shower were expensive and posh. My mother brought whatever was on special offer in the Muggle supermarket, so I was never accustomed to the fancy stuff.

Draco was still fast asleep, so I took this opportunity to take a quick shower, but that was almost thirty minutes ago.

I was letting the powerful jets of water hit my chest, the steam billowing the entire shower cubicle. My eyes were closed, and I was enjoying the sensation. The cedarwood and jasmine body wash still lingered in the air, and my hair was sticking to the back of my neck.

I was just about to step out of the shower and wrap one of the Egyptian black cotton bath towels around my body when I heard the soft creak of the glass shower door open.

"Draco!" I giggled, "I'm in the shower, what are you doing?"

"I felt you weren't next to me and heard the shower running. I need a shower too, so I'm taking one. Have you got a problem with that, darling?" Draco winked at me, arching an eyebrow,

"Not at all," I shook my head, turning round and pretending to be rinsing something from my hair.

Draco was staring down at me, clearly enjoying the view. He had poured some shower gel into his hands and kept his eyes locked with mine as he ran his hands all over his body.

I had to admit, I could have watched him do that all day. There was something so naturally sexy about it, that it made my tummy twist, and the butterflies that permanently lived inside me were very happy.

"Have you already washed your hair?" Draco shouted over the running water,

"I was just about to put in some conditioner-" I cut my sentence short as I saw the confused look on his face, "It makes my hair all silky and shiny,"

Of course, it was a lie because I had already conditioned my hair. But hey, what's the harm in a deeper condition every now and again, right?

I was absolutely pathetic, I knew I was.

"Can I do it?" Draco asked, using his hands to wash away the suds on his body,

"You want to wash my hair?" I asked, trying to sound as unassuming as I could,

"Yeah. Is that alright?" Draco replied, looking down at me with an eagerness all over his face,

"Of course," I smiled at him, "You want to use a palm-sized amount and run it through the ends of my hair, working up slowly,"

"Got it, baby. Turn around for me," Draco slapped my arse, which made me yelp slightly.

My heart was racing as I was facing back towards the running water. I never thought the idea of a boy washing my hair could be so thrilling, but it made me happier than I cared to admit.

As soon as Draco started massaging the strawberry scented baby-pink liquid into my hair, my eyes closed, feeling a sense of euphoria I never knew existed. His fingertips were gentle, and he was getting into the places I could never normally reach.

Standing behind me, I realised how much taller he was than me. He was really taking care of me, acting the way I always wanted him to. I loved seeing every new side of Draco Malfoy. Each and every one made me love him a little more.