Forty-Five: The Malfoys

**

Sunday, 29th December, 1996

"Oh- fuck- Draco, just like that..." I moaned.

Draco was pinning me down against his body, I was sitting on his cock and my cheek was pressed onto his chest. He was thrusting his hips up and fucking me from below.

"Before I cum, I want you to sit on my face," Draco said, his voice bordering demanding.

Like nearly every morning since arriving at Malfoy Manor with Draco, the first thing we had done when we woke up was have sex. Draco was grinding his cock against my arse, and he was kissing my neck... the next thing I knew, we were all over each other.

He had abruptly stopped all movements which made me huff slightly with frustration. My head whipped up from his chest so I could look at him.

"W-what did you just say?" I pinched my eyebrows,

"Will you sit on my face? I want to feel your pussy gush all over me," Draco said casually, as though it were the most natural thing in the world,

"I can't do that-" I choked as Draco bucked his hips back into me, once, "I'll smother you-"

"Fuck off, no, you won't," Draco smirked, "Please, baby, please fuck my face," he added, pushing my hair back,

"No, I can't-"

"Do I really have to beg for you? Before 10:00am?!" Draco groaned,

"You seriously want me to- on your-" I gasped, pointing my head to Draco's head,

"Yes, now come on. I won't ask you again," Draco said in a domineering way.

He then grabbed my arse, kneading my flesh slightly and using all of his strength, easily hoisting my body up his. I felt his fingertips dig deeply into my arse, clearly very excited.

I hesitated once I reached his chest. My heart was racing now for a slightly different reason. I didn't want to throttle him or suffocate him at all... Draco stroked my thighs tenderly, to silently tell me to keep going.

As I put both legs over the side of his head, something was stopping me from sitting down properly. The nerves were slowly overtaking my desire from just a moment ago.

"I didn't say hover, did I? I said sit down, didn't I? Park that pretty pussy on my mouth," Draco demanded, "Now,"

Draco then held my hips and more or less forced my arse down. I tried to arch my back a little, but he was pinning my legs down in a way so I couldn't. Not knowing what else to do with my hands, I placed them over his, and he immediately intertwined our fingers together.

Our connected hands were rested on my thighs, which were already starting to shake. Granted, Draco had been down on me plenty of times, but being in such a vulnerable position, and so close to his mouth, made it a million times more intense.

His tongue was deep in my core, far deeper than it had ever gone before. I shut my eyes tightly, wanting to scream out in euphoria. I found my hips began bucking on their own, my clit needing some attention too.

It was as though Draco knew this as well because he tilted his head up so he could flick over my clit. With every stroke of his tongue, he sucked on my clit and didn't leave a single part of my aching pussy untouched.

It took less than sixty seconds before the orgasm crashed over me. I must have squeezed Draco's hand uncomfortably, but as I wailed through the climax, I couldn't help but grip onto him.

I could have sworn I felt Draco smirking underneath me. I was trembling violently on top of him, my body jerking uncontrollably. I wanted to move, but I physically couldn't.