Fifty-Seven: Slytherin Party

A/N: There is drug use, descriptions of being high and coming down in this chapter. There is also a scene of sex whilst under the influence of drugs and alcohol. Don't worry, it is still consensual, however! Maybe it would be considered CNC or dubcon?

**

Saturday, 1st February, 1997

I was wearing by far the shortest and sexiest dress I ever had done in my entire life. It was plain black, very low cut, tight-fitting, and it ended just below my arse. There was a small split at the left-hand side, which as a nice detail.

As I looked at myself in the full-length mirror in our dorm room, it occurred to me just how pretty I actually felt.

After our disastrous time in Madam Puddifoots, Draco and I had been more loved up than ever. Maybe it was to prove to everyone that we were serious about one another, or maybe because we knew we were meant to be together, and nothing was going to get in our way.

The amount of time that we had been alone since returning back from Hogsmeade last Saturday reminded me a lot of when we were still a secret. I couldn't help but wonder why I sort of liked it... I should think it's because it's what we had been like at Malfoy Manor for those few blissful, perfect days.

As much as I loved the fact we didn't have to hide anything, our relationship being out in the open came with a whole new set of complications that I had never anticipated.

I was fiddling with the ends of my hair and put off walking downstairs for as long as I could. I turned around and looked in the mirror again from over my shoulder.

I had styled my hair in bouncy curls and my make-up was simple, yet effective. I had a cherry-red matte lip, winged eyeliner, and false eyelashes. I liked the way Draco looked at me whenever I made more of an effort in my appearance.

He always looked at me with a possessive hunger in his eyes and a desperate desire, but whenever I wore outfits or applied make-up that was slightly out of my comfort zone, it was as though I was the only thing he ever wanted to look at, and he never intended on looking away, like his eyesight was permanently glued to me and his life depended on it.

I was surprised when Draco invited me to another Slytherin party a few days ago. I was a bit dubious to begin with, because of how badly the last one ended. But he reassured me that it would be completely different, as I was the only non-Slytherin going.

We used one of our free periods to walk into Hogsmeade and he actually helped me pick out the dress I was currently wearing. Perhaps that's why I felt so good in it, because he had a say in what I was going to look like at the Slytherin party.

**

As I walked down the staircase, a nervous flutter rippled through my insides. Before I'd walked up to our dorm to begin getting ready, the common room was unexpectedly packed.

I walked down each step one-by-one to make sure I wouldn't stumble down. By the time I had reached the bottom two steps, I pulled my dress down and took a deep breath.

I kept my head up and forced myself to look as confident as possible. I just had to remember how pretty I felt, and maybe someone else might think so too.

Everyone's heads snapped towards me, and it was like the world had stopped still. All of their conversations came to an abrupt end, and their mouths all widened. A few of the seventh-year boys even looked at me with a little desire in their eyes.

"Maddie! What the fuck?!" Hannah gasped, making her way across the common room,

"What? Don't I look nice?" I smoothed down the skirt of my dress,