Chapter 18

It was like a slap in the face, and the shame I felt was so strong that I thought my cheeks would burn as they flushed red. Ella had a lopsided smile on her face, while it seemed I was the only one dazed at what was going on.

Ella just proved once again that he do listen to her and does what she requests. same in the classroom and here right now.

Are my eyes deceiving me? Isn't this Dracula, the Lycan prince?

"Why are you gawking at me that way? Are you coming in or not? I have other things to do!" I heard him huff directly at me with a narrowed gaze, without even looking at Ella, who was standing beside me.

His eyes were cold, just like his voice, and it seemed like my presence was pinching on his skin. For a few moments, I couldn't speak. My gaze shifting from him to Ella in confusion.

"I thought you said you don't accept students inside your office? Why did you change your mind suddenly after you heard Ella's voice?" I couldn't hold back as I shot the question at him, giving him a long stare with raised brows.

His nose wrinkled as he scoffed and glazed his gaze from my head to my toes, disgust plastered all over his face as if I were a piece of shit.

"If I were you, I wouldn't waste this opportunity. We are lucky he allowed us in his office, so let's go in so you can tell him whatever you had to say.." Ella drew close to my ear and whispered, forcing me to dart an angry look at her, and when I saw her smirk, I felt like choking her to death.

I hissed and turned back to Dracula, but he had already left the door and moved back into the office. The door was still left open for us.

Ella and I stepped in and stood in front of his desk while he kept his eyes on whatever he was doing on the table.

"Who was the Ella you mentioned earlier?" He uttered before I could say anything, and my brows furrowed at his question, which sounded like a joke or some kind of prank, yet his facial expressions or countenance didn't make it look like one.

"I don't understand." I snapped, and he looked up at me, his dark green eyes becoming scarier as he seemed to be getting angry, but why does this anger always build up when he looks at me.

I had been here with Ella all this time, but he hadn't looked at her for two seconds. Those annoyance was always when he saw me; meanwhile, Ella was the girl he vowed to kill for being a demon and using dark magic on him.

Has he lost his mind?

"Why are you acting weird and behaving as if you don't know who we are. Did you lose your memories? You suddenly don't know who Ella here is? Even if you forgot everything, have you forgotten this!" I was almost shouting as frustration kept hitting hard on me while I ransacked my one-sided bag to bring out the flute he handed us.

"What did you come here to tell me? And also, what was the question you raised your hand to ask when I was introducing myself in the class?" He threw the questions at me with a stern voice and grim expression.

"I wanted to ask if you are a clone of Dracula, the Lycan prince. I want to know if you were really the Lycan prince, because I don't just understand what is going on with you?!" I sighed and held the flute up to his face.

"You gave us this. It was to alert you when we found this girl beside me. We blew it till our throats were all sour but you didn't show up. She is now in your possession! What is still holding you? Are you allowing a demon to go scot free after all they...."

"Keep quiet!" His deep growl shook me to my core, and my lips snapped shut as I backed away, terrified.

His eyes were almost blazing as if there were fire in them, and it seemed as if his muscles had grown larger and more powerful.