Final

Ella's POV

I had almost lost hope of finding Laura. She seemed to be in a place where my powers couldn't reach. I was really frustrated and couldn't sit on the throne because the entire pack still believed I was the killer of the alpha simply because of the letter.

Not like anyone would stop me from sitting on the throne, but it would make it appear like I really killed the Alpha just so I could become the ruler. It was only by getting hold of Laura and exposing her that I was vindicated.

But how? 

The problem did not arise until this evening. It was so unbelievable, and I really found it hard to accept that it was happening because the last set of people to trust or believe their words were demons.
I was stunned to see the young lady from the demon clan at my door when I opened it to see who was knocking.

She hurried in immediately. I opened the door and went down to her knees, tears in her eyes as she shivered in fear. She must have felt the inner energy, which was a threat to her life, but she was still adamant about meeting me.

"What are you doing here? How brave of you to think you will go back alive! Or do you have a death wish? I snorted at the young lady, who was wincing in pain each time she adjusted herself while kneeling. She seemed to be in pain, but the most sadness was brimming in her eyes.

"My name is Lena, and I don't mind being killed as long as you help me destroy that woman, Laura. I am here because I was told you are the only one who can kill her, as you have grudges with her. She is also planning to start a war against this pack with all the demon warriors." Tears fell from her eyes.

"Are you for real? I couldn't just believe what I was hearing. I don't think Laura is working for the demons.

"Please help me get rid of her before she destroys our people. The king had plans to stop unnecessary killings and several evils. He planned to create a new demon clan where we would stay in peace and harmony together without causing trouble, but Laura had changed everything. He fell in love with her, and that's where the big problem began. Many had died already. My butt hurts badly from her whip, all because I confronted her that I was supposed to be the next queen, not her. She explained, sobbing silently.

Anger burned inside me like a raging flame as I recalled all the evil Laura had done to this pack with the help of the demons. Now she was doing more without remorse.

"Take me to her! I snapped in anger, and at the same time, Dracula walked into the room and was shocked when he sensed the demon girl in there.

"What is she doing here? He growled, his powers triggered by her scent.

"She is here to take us to Laura."

"And you believe her? He frowned, glaring at her. "What if it's a trap?

"It is not a trap, I swear. I know it's hard to believe, but this was my only option to stop that wicked woman from destroying us. She is obsessed with supremacy! The lady sighed, and I nodded at Dracula.

"Let's give her a try.

******

Laura's POV

It was like a dream come true. After what seemed like an eternity for me, it was finally the day I would be crowned the queen of the demon clan.

I knew how Ella was going to come for me, so all I needed was this crown to be placed on my head so I could plan a sudden ambush on her pack.

They won't expect it, so I would have the upper hand. It was more exciting to be a ruler here because no one dares go against your order. It was just as if their lives were tied around your fingertip.