Chapter 45

My eyes scanned through his face as I grimaced, tucking a few stray strands of hair off my face aggressively as I gave him a questioning look.

He exhaled heavily and dipped his hands into his pockets, his eyes glinting with dangerous emotions like a serial killer who just missed his prey. He seemed to be thinking a lot in his head, and I knew it was the best way to put a smile on my face.

That was all he had been concerned about all his life. He doesn't believe he has a life of his own, nor does he care about his own desires. He was going to do everything possible to make me get what I wanted and be happy again.

"What weakness does Ella have, and how in hell did she get all these powers you are mentioning? So you mean both of us can't attack and defeat her together?" I grunted, and he shook his head sideways before squatting right in front of me.

He moved his palm to my reddened cheek and blew air from his mouth to it.

"Does it still hurts? I am so sorry for this. I rather die than allow it happen again." He mumbled calmly, caressing it gently to sooth the pain, but I wasn't feeling any pain again. The slap was nothing to compare to what I was about to face in the future if I didn't tread carefully.

"If our entire pack comes together physically to fight Ella, we won't be able to win her, not to talk of just the two of us. There are other ways to destroy her life without battle. She has the powers; we know her weakness." He smiled for the first time, even when it seemed forced.

"What is that bitch weakness? Tell me so I'll use it and make sure she rots under the ground!!" I fumed, peering at him as I anxiously waited for an answer. My head was aching from the different scary thoughts clamoring in my brain. I couldn't think straight. All I badly wanted was for Ella to die off and be gone forever so I would have hope and a chance to get Dracula, but it just appeared to be impossible wishes that might never happen.

"Please be fast! Tell me her weakness!" I was almost yelling at Randy as he took a few minutes to think about whatever else was going through his mind.

That fact that the Red Moon Pack, who were our greatest enemies and people we secretly planned to unleash terror on, were now the same pack that got a powerful girl like Ella to protect them, was frustrating. How Darren kept being so lucky is what I don't understand.

He is very wicked, heartless, and selfish, yet things kept working out well for him. He almost destroyed our pack after stealing that staff, even though he knew well that it was meant for my father to have after what he did.

"You have to calm down at this moment. Act good and friendly, then break her from within. I know how much you hate Ella, but you must push away all that and pretend to be a changed girl." He began, and I gave him a sneer as his statement irked and itched me in the ears.

"What are you saying? Is this the so-called weakness?" I huffed, and he shrugged again.

"Her weakness is the Lycan prince. She is deeply in love with him, and he is the only one that can break her and render her entirely powerless."

"That simply means we have no hope! You call this a weakness? The Lycan prince I know will never hurt Ella, not even a little bit!" I scoffed, and he nodded .

"Yes, I know. But he can hurt her without knowing. We need to work with a lot of people, including our enemy." He sighed, frowning at that part.

"Who?" I questioned abruptly

"Alpha Darren and Laura, his mate. I had done a lot of research and found out why these two hate Ella so much. Alpha hates his daughter because she killed his mate, and Laura, on the other hand, is a demon agent, so she wants to get rid of Ella for the demons." He relayed slowly, and I frowned.