Chapter 50

"You heard me right." I shrugged, smirking at him.

"You can't kill me. I believe all that Ella said now, and once she returns, I am forcing you to go through the demon test. I just hope you aren't one, because only a miracle will save you from my wrath. I won't spare you if I find out you are the real demon in this pack!" He snarled menacingly as both of his fists were clenched tight and his eyes glazed over at me with venom and rage.

I burst into mocking laughter and drew closer to him, my demon aura taking form around me and an outburst of dark powers spreading through my body. He noticed it and took a step back, furrowing his brows.

"Are you...."

"No, I am not a demon. I am definitely not a demon, because, as you have seen all my life with you, I have werewolf abilities and am normal like you all. My life should be a beautiful one of love and affection, but you, a wicked monster, shattered it all! Why did you destroy my innocent life?!"

Tears were threatening to fall from my eyes as I stared at the face of this murderer. I could see the scene again. The horrifying scene when he murdered my parents in a gory manner was replaying in my head, and the rage was becoming unbearable.

It had always been a torment to me, living all these years with him as a mate, allowing him to touch me, and having to act normal when he was clearly the beast that shattered my life into a million pieces.

"What are you talking about, Laura? Have you gone crazy? I can smell a faint demon scent. If you aren't the one, who else is it?!" He glared, staring at me with a dare as if he would strangle me in the next minute.

"Darren, You .." I paused, my voice barely above a whisper. "You killed my parents for spying on you, remember?" .

My word made him flinch as he squinted his eyes at me, confused.

"I am their little girl who was hiding behind the door, watching in terror as you took their lives one after the other like it was nothing. Because of you, I became my own worst nightmare. Just so I could have this day when I would take your life, I offered my soul to the devil. Maybe you're right. I am a demon now! All thanks to you!" I thundered in tears as my heart burned fiercely while I finally let the glamour that hid my real face slip and fall off.

His eyes widened in shock as he clearly realized who I really was.

"What!! You're the daughter of those famous spies, for real?!" He exclaimed in great shock as he scrambled to his feet.

"Yes, now you know. I wanted Ella to die so the demon king would allow me to end you, but as I failed, he was merciful and allowed me to take revenge on you now! Do you now understand my reason to kill you now?" My voice was so deep and cold that I couldn't even recognize it anymore.

"And what made you think you could defeat me?" He snorted, suddenly building courage.

"Your parents are just one of a few I killed. It's normal. I'm glad you showed your true face. Now you are going to join them!" He scoffed and snickered, making his shift into wolf form.

I began to chant the incantation, and the magic in me grew stronger, and I felt a surge of energy course through me. My skin twisted and contorted, and I could feel my bones shifting under my flesh.

In an instant, my form changed, and I stood before him as a creature of darkness. My eyes glowed blood red and fiercely, and my skin was covered with scales that shimmered in the flickering light of the room, with two horns and a spiky tail appearing too.

I was in my most powerful form. The Alpha's eyes widened in terror as he realized what he was facing. He knew instantly that he was no match for me in this form, but he was bent on proving his great strength, so he attacked first.

I let out a guttural roar, and the dark magic flowed through me, giving me strength and powers beyond anything I had ever felt before. His attacks were all feeble and hopeless, as I dodged them so easily and with ease, as if he were a pup.

He then tried to run, but I was too fast, too powerful to escape from. I grabbed him by the throat and lifted him into the air, relishing the fear in his eyes. His face was like a trigger for every form of rage in me, and the magic continued to pulse through me.

I could feel its hunger and craving. The overwhelming urge to tear him apart till he is unrecognizable. The demon beast in me was the most furious, and it wouldn't let me wait another second, so I gave it what it wanted.

I began to tear the Alpha apart, limb from limb, shredding his flesh and breaking his bones. He screamed and begged for mercy, convulsing under the excruciating pain, but I was beyond mercy now.

I had always waited for this day, and the satisfaction of seeing this evil man die in my hand was relieving. I laughed at him as he forced out words of plea, asking me to give him one last chance as his eyes blinked at me hopelessly.

My claws plunged into his chest, cutting through his pounding heart. His screams turned to gurgles, and finally, there was only silence in the room.

I let his lifeless body fall away from my hand and land on the ground like a log of wood.

"Laura! Leave there now; let's go! Ella is back!" I heard the demon outside yell to me, and I quickly slipped back into my human form, smiling happily as a sense of satisfaction washed over me at the sight of the dead Alpha.

With speed, I dashed out, and together with the demon, we fled to the demon clan. Now I don't mind dying. I just owe the demon king my life and everything now for making my dream come true. I will do anything for him with all my heart. Together with the demons, I can make sure they succeed in destroying the werwolf in that pack.

At this point, I don't care if they plan to take control of the entire wolf world; I will help them and do all I can for them. They are my family now, as are the friends I have.

Yes... The werewolves who I thought would stand by me and fight for me pushed me away. My pack Alpha kicked me away when I asked for his help to fight the man who killed my parents. He won't even take me in for fear that my life will put him in danger.

No one in my pack accepted me. They left me to roam around aimlessly like an astrayed sheep, wallowing in the anguish of watching my parents die. The demons were the ones who took me in, and now they had helped me take revenge on my parents killers.

To hell with the wolf kingdom!