Chapter 5

Chu Zhichen watched the car drive out of the garden gate, and a crushed clematis fell under the rut. He bent down to pick it up, and held it in the palm of his hand as if he had seized a chance.

He first said to Li Zangqiu that he was "willing to make amends" to lay the groundwork, and then he proposed to join the company, which was almost on the surface.

Li Zangqiu must understand, and he has the right to make arrangements. Yisi's executives and Mrs. Chu are both present.

Chu Zhichen saw this opportunity and even asked for support directly, but he didn't expect that Li Zangqiu would pretend to be stupid and let Xiang Mingzhang decide.

How "loyal" is this loyal Uncle Li?

Chu Zhichen couldn't be sure, maybe he was suspicious, but fortunately Xiang Mingzhang agreed with him to join the company.

Mrs. Chu was particularly happy: "It must be because I pleaded and moved him."

Chu Zhichen smiled and said, "Well, thank you Mom."

Mrs. Chu asked: "But what are you going to do in the company?"

Chu Shichen has been studying these days, and it happens that Chu Shihui is a computer major, and he told him a lot, and he got tired of talking, so he threw him some teaching materials and reference books.

At the beginning, Chu Zhichen was half-believing in various functions as if he was listening to the Arabian Nights. When he touched the computer for the first time, he almost lost his composure, and he tried his best not to be surprised.

Even if hard work can make up for one's weakness, in just one month, he can only understand the superficial superficial, and he is not good enough in a technology company.

With his current status, he can't tell the business school he studied abroad, and no one would believe him if he said it.

So he decided to obey the arrangement, even if he started with chores.

At nine o'clock on Monday morning, the driver sent Chu Zhichen to Xiang Yue for communication.

It was the peak period for entering the park, and the gates of the park were wide open, cars, motorcycles, and bicycles poured in, and many employees came to work on balance bikes and skateboards.

You must show your work card to enter the office building, and Chu Zhichen can only enter the visitor center. Not long after, a capable lady came to receive him, surnamed Guan, who was Xiang Mingzhang's assistant.

"Sorry," Assistant Guan said with a standard smile, "Mr. Xiang goes to Xiangyue for a meeting every Monday and is not at the company."

Chu Zhichen asked: "Isn't this Xiang Yue?"

Assistant Guan said: "To be precise, this is Xiangyue Communication, which is usually referred to as Xiangyue. But there is an earlier old Xiangyue, and I will introduce it to you again when I have a chance."

Chu Zhichen heard Mrs. Chu mention once that the Xiang family has been doing trading business, and with the rise of the Internet, Xiang Mingzhang founded the Xiangyue Communication by himself.

Assistant Guan arranged Chu Zhichen in a reception room, put down a glass of iced latte, and left gracefully.

Once it comes, it will be safe, Chu Zhichen took out the learning materials, the first time is for learning, the second time is for consolidation, and the third time is for entertainment. He likes to drink hot coffee, and he hasn't touched that cup of iced latte, and his mouth is getting dry.

Bored at last, he picked up a propaganda magazine from the table. According to the introduction, this company was founded by Xiang Mingzhang when he was a sophomore in college. He was 19 years old at the time, and it has been 14 years since then.