Chapter 34

Chu Zhichen was taken aback for a moment, and said, "I haven't drunk it."

Xiang Mingzhang put two wine glasses on the table, unscrewed the lids and asked, "Do you dare to drink?"

The wine spilled out from the mouth of the bottle and filled the cup. Chu Shichen picked up the cup, which was heavy and exuded a strong and domineering aroma.

Xiang Mingzhang picked up another cup and touched it with Chu Zhichen.

He didn't do business tonight, but he saw the absurdity. Chu Shichen raised his neck and took a big sip. The vodka rolled down his throat, which was a bit choking.

After drinking half a glass, his palms were sweating, and Chu Zhichen said, "I really can't type now."

Xiang Mingzhang said, "I won't do anything to you if you go on strike occasionally."

The sentence "will not be fired" just now is still in my ears, Chu Zhichen is dubious: "What if I do something wrong?"

Xiang Mingzhang said, "Salary deduction."

Chu Zhichen added: "It's really bad."

Xiang Mingzhang said: "The salary is deducted."

Chu Zhichen snorted lightly, drank the remaining half glass of wine in one gulp, and asked, "What if I get drunk later and vomit in your office?"

Xiang Mingzhang turned his chair and sat down: "Don't assume such a disgusting thing."

"What's the point?" Chu Zhichen recalled the scene in the bar, countless writhing bodies, vulgar words, everything tonight was disgusting enough.

He poured another glass of wine and swallowed it one gulp after another, quelling the discomfort in his stomach.

Thinking about what Qian Hua said, Xiang Mingzhang couldn't help feeling the same, but that was the life Chu Shichen was addicted to and took pleasure in. The filth in the past was true, and Chu Zhichen's disgust seems to be true now.

One person, two minds, Xiang Mingzhang's thoughts were a little confused, Chu Zhichen filled the third cup when he lost his mind, but stopped talking, and sipped silently with a sad appearance.

After drinking, Chu Zhichen put down the wine glass, his hands were unsteady, and he accidentally swept the bottle cap to the ground.

Chu Zhichen lowered his head for a while, and suddenly felt dizzy. He didn't believe the power of this wine was so powerful. When his vision cleared, he bent down to search for it. While shaking, Xiang Mingzhang grabbed his hand and said, "Don't fall."

The bottle cap rolled under the desk, Chu Zhichen squatted down slowly, and groped on the carpet with his palm.

Then there was the sound of boots on the floor from outside, and then someone knocked on the door.

Xiang Mingzhang said calmly, "Come in."

The door was pushed open, and the security guard on duty was patrolling at night, saying, "Mr. Xiang, I see the lights are on in the office, come and take a look."

The large desk covered Chu Zhichen's body, he finally touched the bottle cap, picked it up but did not move, held his breath and raised his head, his drunken eyes showed some hesitation.

Xiang Mingzhang looked down at the face beside his knee, and stretched out his hand involuntarily.

He expected that Chu Zhichen would not make a sound or resist, and his fingertips, then palms, covered that rosy cheek inch by inch.