Chapter 30

The car sales showroom was empty, except for a small car with an unpopular color. Two staff members sat on the sofa and played with their mobile phones. They glanced at Chu Zhichen and Xiang Mingzhang, but they didn't intend to entertain customers.

Chu Zhichen patiently visited in front of the car. After a while, the manager of the 4S store came out of the small office and asked, "Hello, what do you need?"

Chu Zhichen approached the car and said, "I want to buy a car, is this the only one?"

The manager said: "Currently this is the only one in the store, and the landing price is about 100,000."

Chu Zhichen opened the car door to have a look, and the manager had no choice but to accompany him, introducing the performance of the car one by one. He felt a bit perfunctory, and asked, "Can you tune in a black one?"

"Uh, I can't adjust it." Seeing that he was well dressed, the manager apologized, "Is the Porsche parked outside yours? Our store may not be able to meet your needs."

As a salesperson, you must work hard to win customers, and you will be more attentive when you meet a distinguished customer. There is no reason to actively refuse. The attitude of the manager and the two waiters showed that this store is used to doing things that are cooked but not raw.

Chu Zhichen said: "Porsche is a friend's car, anyway, it's here, can you do interior maintenance?"

The manager replied: "The maintenance project can't be done, and the door of the backyard maintenance department is not open."

Chu Zhichen asked: "Why, is it closed?"

The manager said vaguely, "Business is not easy."

Xiang Mingzhang wandered to the other side of the store, and there were actually several balancing scooters. He turned around and changed his name to conceal his identity: "Shichen."

Chu Zhichen didn't react: "...Huh?"

Xiang Mingzhang said, "Choose one."

Chu Zhichen raised his eyebrows lightly, and asked silently, "Are you serious?"

Xiang Mingzhang smiled, and deliberately said: "They are all quite high-end, which color is better?"

The manager said that there are only a few of these left, and they are on sale, and if you buy them, you will get a safety helmet.

Chu Zhichen picked out a dark gray one, and came out of the 4S store. Next door was a convenience store. They walked under the eaves and bought two bottles of mineral water.

When paying the bill, Xiang Mingzhang asked the boss to take the most expensive cigarette.

The boss chatted happily: "Just now I was looking at the car next door."

"Yes." Xiang Mingzhang was a little disgusted, "But there are no good cars."

The boss whispered: "It's almost closed. The rent of our store here is paid annually. I don't think the next door can last until the end of the year. The workers in the car repair department have all been fired."

No wonder he was passive and sabotage, Chu Zhichen asked: "Is the business not good?"

The boss revealed: "The number of 4S stores on this street is doing well. Don't look at the shabby appearance, but they have been cooperating with big companies for many years and there is no shortage of customers. Who knows why they didn't do it."

Chu Zhichen and Xiang Mingzhang returned to the car. After a while, the glass windows on all sides were covered with raindrops, and the interior of the car was closed and hazy.