Chapter 106

Shen Ruozhen completely lost consciousness.

On the rescue helicopter, emergency personnel surrounded Shen Ruozhen to check and quickly hung up blood bags. Xiang Mingzhang stood by and held Shen Ruozhen's hand all the time.

He wanted to lie to himself that he couldn't feel it, but this hand was losing temperature, getting colder and colder, and he couldn't get warm no matter what.

Xiang Mingzhang asked anxiously, "How is he?"

The two emergency personnel exchanged glances, and one of them faltered: "The location of the heart hit by the bullet is very dangerous."

"So?" Xiang Mingzhang asked, "How is he doing now?"

The first responders put it mildly: "Vital signs are weak."

Xiang Mingzhang pretended not to understand: "Help him, save him, you can give me anything you want, please help him?"

The emergency personnel said: "Don't get excited, sir, we told you to prepare you mentally."

"What preparation?" Xiang Mingzhang said, "How should I prepare? Try again, he... he is different, he will not die easily."

The first responders had no choice but to say, "The situation is indeed not optimistic. I'm afraid there will be more than good luck."

With a loud "boom", Xiang Mingzhang looked sideways at the high altitude, where a terrifying flame rose from the blue sea, and the yacht exploded.

The deafening sound hit everyone's eardrums, except Shen Ruozhen, who was unconscious. He was silent, but the warm blood was more shocking than the bursting red flames.

Shen Ruozhen was still bleeding, and the pure white shirt was dyed red, spreading from the chest to the lapel, corners of the clothes, and under the ribs. There were bright red everywhere, as if it had flowed into Xiang Mingzhang's eyes, and it would hurt if he blinked.

So Xiang Mingzhang didn't dare to blink, he kept his eyes open, staring at Shen Ruozhen without moving away.

Xiang Mingzhang didn't know how he bumped all the way in the sea, land and air. He was surrounded by many people, and someone was talking all the time, but he couldn't hear him, but he hallucinated several times, thinking that Shen Ruozhen woke up and called him.

Upon arriving at the hospital, Shen Ruozhen was immediately sent to the operating room for emergency treatment.

Because of the severity of the accident, many medical staff were shocked. Xiang Mingzhang was blocked from the door of the operating room, and fell into a daze facing the closed door.

After a while, someone called him eagerly: "Mr. Xiang!"

Xiang Mingzhang turned around numbly, and saw Xu Liao running towards him from the corridor, followed by several uniformed policemen.

Yesterday evening, Xu Liao accompanied Bai Yongti to New Zealand and sent a message to Xiang Mingzhang while waiting for the plane. When he was about to board the plane, Bai Yongti suddenly felt uneasy.

Mrs. Chu was timid and became nervous at the same time. In order to appease them, Xu Liao was also afraid that the flight information would be leaked, so he temporarily changed another route that required a transfer.

When changing planes in the middle of the night, Bai Yongti became more and more restless. Xu Liao thought it was because she hadn't gone out for a long time, but Bai Yongti denied it, probably because of the special bond between mother and child, and she wanted to call Xiang Mingzhang.