Chapter 87

Xiang Mingzhang pushed Xiang Xingzhao into the main living room. The whole family was almost complete. Vehicles arrived in the garden one after another. They were all relatives and friends who came to pay New Year's greetings.

The Xiang family put on a beautiful appearance, the young and old were orderly, well-educated and reasonable. After socializing with two groups of cousins, Xiang Mingzhang got bored of laughing, walked out of the gate and stood on the steps to dodge.

Not long after, the Chu family's car drove up, carrying a family of three.

Chu Zhichen pushed open the co-pilot's door. He had enough rest during the holidays. He looked good, his hair had just been trimmed, and he was wearing a neatly tailored suit, with a striking demeanor.

Xiang Mingzhang greeted him gentlemanly: "Auntie, Miss Chu, Happy New Year."

Chu Shihui greeted generously, and Mrs. Chu said, "Mingzhang, I haven't seen you for a long time. I have time to eat at home."

"Definitely." When Xiang Mingzhang wanted to coax people, his mouth was very sweet, "I will come to visit another day, from lunch to supper, don't think I'm annoying, auntie."

Chu Zhichen was carrying a gift, approached and said, "Mr. Xiang, Happy Chinese New Year."

Xiang Mingzhang took it, and the two silk ropes looked good but he strangled his hands. He hooked Chu Zhichen's reddish knuckles and said, "You too."

Returning to the main living room, there are three long sofas surrounding the large coffee table, and two sets of Queen Anne chairs, which shows the lively level of communication.

Mrs. Chu brought a son and a daughter to wish Xiang Xingzhao New Year's greetings. After they were seated, Xiang Huan and Mrs. Chu praised each other non-stop. Xiang Mingzhang asked someone to change the snacks on the coffee table and pushed the dessert cart over.

There were too many people around, and the baby cried in fright. Mrs. Chu went to tease the baby while congratulating Xiang Rugang and Miss Qin. She stretched out her index finger and was grabbed by the baby's little hand, took off the ring, and said, "You like it!" , give it to you as a meeting gift."

The eldest aunt hurriedly said: "How can this be done, it's too expensive."

Mrs. Chu sat back on the sofa with a ladylike attitude: "It doesn't matter, as long as the baby likes it."

The baby's cries gradually died down, Xiang Kun smiled and said, "Mingzhang, you uncle haven't held a baby yet, show it to grandpa."

Xiang Mingzhang's first reaction was: "She doesn't know how to pee."

Chu Zhichen pursed his lips and suppressed a smile. He really couldn't imagine that Xiang Mingzhang's arms for fighting, rock climbing, and at worst driving and typing on computers would be easy or awkward to hold a child.

Xiang Mingzhang took over his little niece, his movements were unfamiliar and stiff, he carried the child in front of Xiang Xingzhao, and said, "Grandpa, you have a great-granddaughter."

Xiang Xingzhao stared at the baby, as if he didn't understand why it was so small.

The child curled his mouth and started crying again. Xiang Mingzhang was at a loss and took a nougat from the plate.

Xiang Rugang was so frightened that he took the child away and said, "It's too small to eat, so don't spoil my daughter."

Mrs. Chu said with a smile: "It seems that Ru Gang is a daughter slave."

"Being a father is different." The aunt said, "Being considerate, careful, and tempered."

Xiang Kun said: "Mingzhang, hurry up too, it won't be easy to have a child for a while, get married first, let your wife take care of it, and change your temper."