Chapter 118

There is only one wall lamp left on in the bedroom, which is enough, and every detail is projected in the mirror.

Shen Ruozhen didn't know how he spent the night, but he knew what he looked like every time he was in love with Xiang Mingzhang.

His unrestrained posture, sinking expression, hair, clothes, lips and teeth, all can be seen clearly in the mirror.

Shen Ruozhen couldn't let go, it was like the first time she was unfamiliar, Xiang Mingzhang just followed the temptation.

Shen Ruozhen bowed his head to avoid it, Xiang Mingzhang pinched the back of his neck, lifted his chin, almost forced him to look up to "appreciate", and called him small characters against his ear.

In an instant, Shen Ruozhen fell into a daze, and a turbulent pleasure hit him. He couldn't tell if it was purely physical perception, or because of the double stimulation of psychology and senses.

The scar left by the gunshot seemed to be embroidered on the chest. It kept tightening and pulling at the apex of his heart. Shen Ruozhen felt very sore and numb. Xiang Mingzhang tried to comfort him, but it didn't work. Instead, the numbness spread to his limbs. .

It's ridiculous, it's outrageous.

Shen Ruozhen recited it silently countless times, while holding Xiang Mingzhang tightly in cooperation, he thought he was just bearing it, but in fact he couldn't extricate himself at all.

Sweat and tears mixed together, and Shen Ruozhen's hands were wet.

He trembled to cover the shameless face in the mirror, but he couldn't reach it, and when he was about to fall, Xiang Mingzhang covered the back of his hand from behind and pressed lightly on the mirror.

With a cold palm, they stained the hateful piece of glass at the head of the bed together.

In the second half of the night, the morning fog was very thick, and it sneaked into the room from the window, trying to invade the dream. Shen Ruozhen fell into a deep sleep, pillowing on Xiang Mingzhang's shoulder, until the fog cleared to reveal the sky.

When Xiang Mingzhang woke up, he would always be gentle several times after being aggressive, and asked, "Do you want to get up?"

Today is Monday, Shen Ruozhen said hoarsely: "Yes."

Xiang Mingzhang rubbed Shen Ruozhen's forehead with his chin, and asked again, "Will you take a bath?"

Shen Ruozhen cherishes words like gold: "Wash."

Xiang Mingzhang said, "Go by yourself, or should I give you a hug when I'm tired?"

Shen Ruozhen seemed to be falling apart, but she didn't show weakness and turned over with strength. Just as he was about to get up, Xiang Mingzhang hugged him from behind, and he didn't know how to lift him up.

There are suits prepared in the villa, which are customized according to Shen Ruozhen's size and preference.

After taking a shower, Shen Ruozhen didn't wear the brand new white shirt, but picked out a black one from Xiang Mingzhang's closet, which was slightly loose on him.

Xiang Mingzhang said: "This is the first time I saw you wearing a black shirt."

Shen Ruozhen's chest was mottled, and said: "The traces are bright red, I'm worried that the white shirt won't cover them."

Xiang Mingzhang pretended to be stupid: "So serious?"

Shen Ruozhen fastened the buttons: "At least the skin is not broken, thank you for your mercy."