Chapter 31

On the third day after the interview, Ren Meng let go.

As expected, Ren Meng's resignation was like quietly exiting in a muddy water, but he accidentally stepped on a thunder, and either got stuck in the mud, or survived with a broken leg. It was impossible to retreat completely.

Ren Meng explained some things intermittently, followed the clues, and the investigation was targeted. Yisi, the clear lake water on the surface, will always show some dirt at the bottom of the lake after a little disturbance.

After so many years of long-standing malpractices, what is exposed is not only the problems of one department, but also kickbacks, bribery, and irregular project operations... There are countless problems, large and small, under the cover.

Some of the responsible persons have already left their jobs, and it takes manpower and time to trace back. In the conference room, Chu Zhichen was holding a pen and meditating.

But Ren Meng didn't mention Li Zangqiu at all.

The relationship between the two parties is very deep and they constrain each other. This must be the result of the dragging.

The door opened, Director Jiang came in and put down a stack of files: "Secretary Chu, the information you want."

Chu Zhichen nodded his thanks, he asked for all the personnel files of Yisi in the past five years, glanced at his watch, he was about to leave work, and said: "Everyone has worked hard these days, go back and rest early."

The huge meeting room was full of papers on the table, and the black and white words on the paper looked like riddles. Chu Zhichen stayed and continued to search. Half an hour later, the phone rang.

Chu Shihui sent a message asking him what time he got home from get off work.

During this period of time, Chu Shihui was busy with the final exam and lived in the school dormitory. After calculating the date, it is estimated that the exam is over. Chu Zhichen didn't like his sister's kindness, so he packed up the materials and got off work.

There is a convertible sports car parked in the garden of the Chu family, and it seems that there are guests.

In the restaurant of the villa, there were four or five boxes of takeaway crayfish on the dining table. Chu Shihui went to wash his hands, while Mrs. Chu and Sister Xiu were arguing in the kitchen whether the soup should be stewed for a while.

At the table, Li Hang is helping to arrange the dishes.

The last time we broke up at Meijin Building, and we haven't seen each other for a while, Chu Zhichen said hello, "Why do you let the guests do the work?"

Li Hang smiled and said, "It's okay, I just got off work."

Chu Zhichen said "hmm", "Why didn't Uncle Li come here together?"

Li Heng said, "He has entertainment."

Chu Zhichen went upstairs to put things away, and washed his face along the way. When he came down, everyone started eating together. The table was full of crayfish, which were hot and spicy. He didn't bother to get his hands dirty, so he filled a bowl of soup.

"Brother." Chu Shihui called him, "I'm done with the exam."

Chu Zhichen was about to ask, "How did you do in the exam?"

Chu Shihui said with confidence: "It's not a big problem."

Mrs. Chu asked: "Is it a holiday now?"

"How do you want to arrange your vacation?" Li Heng said, "This season is suitable for going to the islands. How about Mykonos in the Aegean Sea? Stay for a month or two and relax."