Chapter 13

Chu Zhichen stays at home and hardly goes out. He gets up every morning to read books and newspapers. The only pastime is to lock himself in his room and smoke a cigar.

Probably because he was too calm, Mrs. Chu was worried and asked him what his plans were next.

Chu Zhichen answered four words half-jokingly: keep a low profile.

He repeatedly recalled what Xiang Mingzhang had said about Yisi and Duheng, and whether Li Zangqiu had been hiding any dirt under the calm conditions during the years when Li Zangqiu managed the company.

Chu Zhichen found some public information, Duheng was established only five years ago, and its development momentum can be called "rapid", and many customers were former partners of Yisi.

In addition to customers, what about technology?

How many resources have been "migrated" by Yisi?

Chu Zhichen was determined to figure it out, but ordinary people couldn't touch the deep things, so finding out couldn't be done overnight.

Those who have the right to intervene and have the ability to change Yisi...

It is Xiang Yue.

Chu Zhichen couldn't express his emotions towards Xiang Mingzhang, it was too naive to say whether he admired or hated Xiang Mingzhang, and as an adult, after this experience, it is more realistic whether it is useful or useless.

This time, he was impatient. When he came to this strange time and space, he really wanted to do something in this world to gain a sense of security. He is not afraid of failure. If the lessons learned are valuable, there is nothing to be sad about.

Chu Shichen thought for a long time, rubbed the corner of a page of the book with his fingers to get out the temperature, the figure at the door swayed slightly, Chu Shihui stopped passing by, raised his hand and knocked on the door frame.

"Please come in."

Chu Shihui walked in. This was the first time she entered Chu Shichen's room. She was a little cramped, hesitated between the sofa and the armchair, and asked, "Why did you move to the guest room?"

Chu Zhichen quickly gave a perfect answer: "I don't remember the past, and I can't chase the future, so start a new life."

Chu Shihui nodded, not beating around the bush, and said directly: "Before you said that you would leave me some money from selling equity to start a company, were you serious?"

"Yeah, how could I lie to you." Chu Zhichen replied seriously, "Just to be on the safe side, let mom call a lawyer to do a notarization some other day."

Chu Shihui said immediately: "I'm not suspicious, I just don't understand why you would be willing."

Chu Zhichen said: "The only thing left in the family is that you have the equity of Yisi. It is the best to join Yisi and do things. Unfortunately, the current situation is not clear. So it is not bad to start your own business. This is just a choice. You are an adult. , choose what you like and don't be bound."

Chu Shihui was silent for a while, walked up to Chu Shichen and sat down, and said, "I want to go to Yisi, I like computers, and I miss Dad."

Chu Shichen was a little touched. This girl is from a wealthy family but not delicate. She is so strong, motivated, and has always had top grades. He raised his hand and rubbed Chu Shihui's hair, and said, "Okay, I will support you."

"What about you?" Chu Shihui asked concerned, "You were fired from the company."

Chu Zhichen: "Yes."

Chu Shihui muttered: "I turned my face and denied people as soon as I bought it, and it will be even more difficult when I graduate. Xiang Mingzhang is ambitious, and there are a lot of aunts, uncles, and cousins ​​in his family, and he doesn't use any means."