Chapter 37

The western restaurant is on the second floor, with a bright Mediterranean style, and outside the ring window is a green grassy golf course.

Duan Hao and his wife came together. The couple are both partners and partners. They founded Baiyi together when they were young, and they are inseparable both in business and in private.

Xiang Mingzhang and Chu Zhichen showed up together after the "quarrel". As soon as the elevator door opened, thousands of emotions were pressed into the depths of their hearts, leaving only demeanor and calmness on the surface.

Xiang Mingzhang and Duan Hao have known each other for many years, and they are about the same age, so they greeted each other by their first names.

Chu Zhichen introduced himself and sat next to Xiang Mingzhang. The tablecloth was white, and scented candles were burning between the cups and saucers, and the refreshing mint aroma could be smelled.

This kind of dinner among acquaintances is not easy, chatting is interspersed, once distracted, it is easy to confuse the business, Chu Zhichen listened quietly to every word on the table.

After exchanging pleasantries, the appetizers were served, and Duan Hao said: "The manager strongly recommends today's caviar, let's try it."

Xiang Mingzhang said, "Haven't you had enough in Europe?"

Baiyi is mainly engaged in the tourism industry, and has built hundreds of resorts in China. In the past two years, its development focus has shifted to foreign countries. Duan Hao and his wife just returned from a survey in Northern Europe not long ago.

Duan Hao joked: "For comparison, but after wandering abroad for so long, I am quite homesick. In a while, the autumn leaves in Manzhuang will turn red."

Xiang Mingzhang said, "You were thinking about my family."

Mrs. Duan said: "He has been coveting Manzhuang for not a day or two."

Duan Hao yearned for it: "Such a good piece of land, connected to the surrounding mountains and rivers to create a whole resort network, will have great development. It's a pity that there is only one manor now."

Xiang Mingzhang said: "What a pity, I don't need it to make money."

"Okay, okay, you talk about taste, I'm vulgar." Duan Hao smiled helplessly.

Mrs. Duan said: "Don't worry about it. Man Zhuang is Mingzhang's filial piety to Auntie Yongti. It's better to be quiet."

Duan Hao retorted: "Manzhuang is divided into the South District and the North District. It was originally two pieces of land. He gave the North District to his aunt. The South District is almost vacant and reserved for himself."

Chu Shichen went to Manzhuang once. It was late at night, and his impression was vague. He only remembered the quiet courtyard. As for the southern district, he had never seen a thing or two. He heard Duan Hao's description that it was wider and deeper, and the buildings were more complete.

Duan Hao asked: "Will you one day use it to retreat to the mountains and forests?"

Xiang Mingzhang seemed to be joking: "I plan to use the golden house to hide my beauty."

The table had been chatting about entertainment and leisure. The main dish was a slightly charred lamb chop. Chu Zhichen was sick and ate a vegetarian meal without salt and oil for two days.

Xiang Mingzhang said: "How about it, are you busy after returning to China?"

Mrs. Duan said: "Fortunately, I have busy work ahead. I just finished a meeting in the city last week, and we need to vigorously integrate tourism into multiple regions."