Chapter 38

The apartment had just been cleaned during the day and it was spotless. Xiang Mingzhang only felt deserted. He changed his clothes and went into the kitchen to make a cup of honey water.

Before I knew it, it was the last bottle, only the bottom of the bottle was yellow and clear, I wonder if there is enough to make another cup.

Xiang Mingzhang went to the study room with a cup. There were too many documents and materials. When he was not at home, the cleaner would avoid this room. He went behind the desk and turned on the computer and the floor lamp.

There was an unread email lying in the mailbox, which was a proposal sent by Chu Zhichen.

Xiang Mingzhang sighed to himself, thinking what kind of morals this is, the boss actually wants to work overtime for the secretary.

Could it be that the world is really tit for tat?

At the beginning, Chu Zhichen took the initiative to show his favor to him and asked him to agree to join the company, but he was fired later and became a secretary and was ordered by him in various ways.

Look now, how can we tell the east and the west.

Or is it a price to pay for taking advantage of others?

Xiang Mingzhang couldn't help thinking about that night, on the same large desk, he crossed the line first and kissed people to the fullest.

He pressed Chu Shichen's left shoulder, pressed his palm down, and felt the shape of the collarbone through the fabric.

With the other hand, he pulled his tie and unbuttoned it. His always flat clothes were messed up by him, and the always solemn Chu Zhichen became flustered because of him.

Chu Zhichen raised his hand to push him, but didn't push him away. He grabbed him, but it didn't hurt. The majestic eagle on the ring between his fingers actually became the prey he held in his mouth.

How can he be so unfamiliar, he can't hum, he can't bark, where is his ability to argue and refute with people?

Chu Zhichen was dumbfounded, and all his reactions were focused on those eyes.

When Xiang Mingzhang was bullying each other, he closed it tightly, but when Xiang Mingzhang moved his hand, he opened it, his long eyelashes trembling, and his eye sockets were red with shock.

Xu was dazzled by vodka and adrenaline, and Xiang Mingzhang even had an extremely ridiculous idea at that time - it was the first time for Chu Zhichen.

Whether it was the youthful body or the embarrassed demeanor, it was too unexpected for him.

But this is impossible, even if Qian Hua's deeds in the bar are a bit exaggerated, but Chu Zhichen used to be a complete joker, which even Mrs. Chu admits.

Xiang Mingzhang thought about it more than once, can amnesia really change a person so much?

If one day Chu Zhichen regains his memory, will he revert to his old ways?

The phone rang, and Xiang Mingzhang's thoughts were pulled back.

Opening WeChat, Chu Zhichen initiated a transfer to him.

Xiang Mingzhang took a big gulp of honey water, the honey didn't seem to melt, turned into maltose and accumulated in his throat, making him suffocate.

In the bedroom on the second floor of the villa, Chu Zhichen had just finished taking a shower, and sat on the stool at the end of the bed to take out the clothes.

There are three pieces in total, a shirt and trousers plus a jacket, made of thin woolen material, which should be a custom-made autumn outfit. Chu Zhichen lifted it up and saw that it was just right for him.