Chapter 8

Chu Zhichen read the document word by word several times and checked some information.

This project is for enterprise application integration. Party A is a large pharmaceutical company and hopes to integrate multiple systems such as customer resource management, insurance and billing.

The characteristic of integration is "miscellaneous", which is more troublesome than building a single system. There are not many cases with high similarity in the market, and there is a lack of reference.

The advantage is that once this project is completed, the expansion potential is huge. In the future, the pilot implementation will increase the coverage, and the company will have stronger competitiveness.

Chu Zhichen weighed in his mind that the pharmaceutical industry is a field that Yisi has cultivated for many years, and its technical foundation is guaranteed. However, the continuous loss of old customers in the past few years shows that there are certain problems in the company's operation.

Chu Zhichen immersed himself in writing and drawing all night. At dawn, his mobile phone beeped, calling back his thoughts.

Xiang Mingzhang sent a message, asking: What kind of soup did you send?

It was just half past five, and Chu Zhichen couldn't ask sister Xiu. He wondered, did Xiang Mingzhang rush to ask as soon as he woke up early in the morning?

Chu Zhichen replied: If you like to drink, I will bring it to you another day.

After Xiang Mingzhang took a shower, cold water was dripping from his hair. After reading it, he replied with a handsome face bursting with anger.

He called and made an appointment for the rock climbing room of the club, and decided to use up his vigorous energy.

Chu Zhichen waited for a while with the phone, felt sleepy, and simply turned off the phone and went to sleep.

The next morning, Chu Zhichen arrived at the company half an hour earlier. Last week's meeting report was ready, but he couldn't get into the internal system, so he had to print it out and hand it to Peng Xin.

"You did it?" Peng Xin was a little surprised. After all, Chu Zhichen was taken there temporarily, and he only needed to complete the translation task.

Chu Zhichen said: "Although he was ordered in the face of danger, it's better to have a beginning and an end."

Peng Xin opened the report, intending to glance at it casually, but the more she read it, the more she looked carefully. The content of the report was detailed and concise.

He couldn't help asking: "Have you done a report before?"

Chu Zhichen was afraid that the other party would ask too deeply, so he nodded lightly without answering.

After handing in the report, Chu Zhichen temporarily left the sales department.

After the stage of rapid development, Xiangyue has maintained a steady expansion trend. At the beginning of the construction of this park, ample space was reserved, such as the office building. Several floors have been designed with multiple functions, and the usage status can be changed at any time.

Yisi and Xiangyue have basically completed the docking, and the sales department moved here first to facilitate business integration.

Chu Zhichen took the elevator to the twelfth floor, the hardware was almost put in place, everyone was packing up, he helped to settle, and by the way, he got acquainted with Yisi's people.

The entire project team came, and after the meeting, the top person in charge of the project was the sales director of Yisi, followed by two project managers, in charge of sales and pre-sales consultation, and the sales team leader and several senior planners Sale.