Chapter 47

Xiang Mingzhang stood up awkwardly, not knowing what to say, every sentence he said just now was clearly stated.

Chu Zhichen looked at him for a few seconds, then raised his hand and threw the ID folder over the back of the sofa, saying, "You lost your things."

After finishing speaking, Chu Zhichen turned around and left.

Xiang Mingzhang chased out of Yunjiao, the sky was covered with thick clouds, the taxi stopped by the roadside, and Chu Shichen got into the taxi without looking back.

Xiang Mingzhang strode around to the other side, opened the car door and got in.

The driver was a little confused, his eyes wandered between the two of them, and then he wisely chose to remain silent.

Chu Zhichen was sitting upright, the dim light in the carriage vainly covering his face, drawing a thin light gray line on his brow bone and bridge of nose, steep and sharp.

He thought that the music festival was over, and Xingyu's matter would also come to an end. He never expected that Xiang Mingzhang not only verbally warned him not to contact Xingyu, but also "dismissed" him behind his back.

"Chu Zhichen" has never been interested in knowing about those objects that were unclear in the past, let alone digging out one or two, but Xiang Mingzhang has a long-term vision, in case he relives his old dreams with someone.

Chu Zhichen felt it was absurd, and asked coldly, "Mr. Xiang, what do you mean by taking so much trouble?"

Now that it was broken, instead of putting on a high-sounding pretense, you might as well be a little frank, Xiang Mingzhang said: "I care what you think."

Chu Zhichen said: "Then I don't deserve your care, and I can't accept this kind of care."

"What kind?" Xiang Mingzhang said displeasedly, "You have amnesia, you don't remember anything, I let those messy people stay away from you, what's the problem?"

Chu Zhichen replied: "Since I don't remember, why do you bother? Are you worried that I will be deceived, or do you think that I am frivolous and hard to change, and you don't trust me?"

Xiang Mingzhang asked: "Are you angry with me now because of those indifferent people?"

"Should I thank you?" Chu Zhichen said, "Thank you for taking care of those indifferent people. Then, the next step is to investigate me."

Xiang Mingzhang explained: "I also want to ask you directly, but you don't remember anything, so I can only ask someone for help."

Chu Zhichen couldn't help raising his voice: "Then why do you have to know?"

Xiang Mingzhang replied, "I want to know more about you."

Chu Shichen's eyes flashed with panic, pocket watch, experience, knowledge, everything that Xiang Mingzhang tried to understand was contrary to the past "Chu Shichen".

He clenched his fist tightly, pierced his fingertips to cut off the palm lines, and said, "I don't want to be understood by you."

Xiang Mingzhang was stunned, and his expression turned extremely ugly: "Chu Zhichen, what did you say?"

The atmosphere in the carriage took a turn for the worse, the expressions of the two of them were almost frozen into ice, the driver stayed motionless against the back of the seat, not even daring to take a breath.

Chu Zhichen slid his Adam's apple, spit out each word from his throat with difficulty, and then packaged it firmly, he repeated: "I don't want to be understood by you, I hope you don't cross the line."