Chapter 116

Shen Ruozhen looked at Xiang Mingzhang suddenly, this unplanned compensation was for him.

Xiang Mingzhang shared his worries about his unknown future, and the anxiety he had buried from the very beginning, and he wanted to help him solve it.

Mrs. Chu seemed to understand, and asked blankly: "This... what mistake will Xiaochen make?"

Xiang Mingzhang thought about it: "People are not sages. If he has to lie and hide something, can Auntie forgive him once?"

"He won't." Mrs. Chu said, "He used to talk about running the train, but after losing his memory, he doesn't know how reliable he is. If he can say it, he will definitely do it."

Shen Ruozhen was ashamed and said nothing, Xiang Mingzhang wrapped his hands tightly and said, "There are always contingencies in everything, and there are always times when the feelings are not sincere."

Mrs. Chu said comfortingly: "He didn't say a word, but you took precautions for him. Who is it that I promised?"

Xiang Mingzhang said, "Then are you willing to agree to this request?"

Mrs. Chu smiled softly: "I am his mother, which mother will not forgive her child, I promise."

Bai Yongti has been quiet all this time. During this time, Xiang Mingzhang lived in Manzhuang, and he hinted to her intentionally or unintentionally that Shen Ruozhen is not "Chu Zhichen".

Xiang Mingzhang did not disclose Shen Ruozhen's real identity for the time being, but only said that Shen Ruozhen's ancestral home was Ningbo, and he had no other relatives in the world.

Bai Yongti was very surprised, and couldn't help but think back to every meeting and conversation with Shen Ruozhen. After thinking about it, she found that no matter who Shen Ruozhen was, her impressions, or her relationship so far, they would not change.

It was a relaxed meal, and Mrs. Chu and Chu Shihui hadn't digested the matter of shares all of a sudden, and both mother and daughter were in a daze.

The atmosphere at the table was deserted, Bai Yongti said: "The dishes are getting cold, let's eat first."

Mrs. Chu came back to her senses, and threw her long curly hair hanging on her chest to her back. Anyway, it was not a bad thing. She said straightforwardly, "Let's eat first, and we won't talk about the company from now on."

Xiang Mingzhang let go of Shen Ruozhen's hand, and there was the sound of bowls and chopsticks colliding on the table. He turned his head and lowered his voice: "I didn't tell you in advance, don't blame me for cutting first and then playing."

Shen Ruozhen picked up the chopsticks and picked up an abalone, and asked, "Why didn't you tell me?"

Xiang Mingzhang said: "I don't know whether it's surprise or joy, I'm afraid you will object."

Shen Ruozhen put the abalone into Xiang Mingzhang's bowl, then picked up the tiger's palm mushroom on it and ate it by himself, saying: "The vegetarian dishes in Sumanzhuang are too bland, eat some meat to make up for it."

Xiang Mingzhang smiled, and Shen Ruozhen brought him some food, explaining that he was not to blame, and he looked away in an instant: "Is this a good thing, I was busy all night and didn't sleep."

If he had known in advance, Shen Ruozhen would not have agreed. He felt ashamed and said, "You don't have to do this for me."

Xiang Mingzhang was chewing the delicious abalone with a calm expression, as if he was just exchanging whether the food was good or not, but in fact his eyes were all eagerly focused on Shen Ruozhen.