Chapter 80

Chu Zhichen brought a piece of "Broken Array" back to the secretary's office, but there was no roll to put it in, so he found a few pieces of foam paper to wrap the roll.

When he saw this calligraphy for the first time, he admired it.

So what he wanted to save in this painting was actually Xiang Mingzhang pouring out his emotions on the paper.

In the exhibition hall just now, in addition to that, Xiang Mingzhang also handed him the tender.

Chu Zhichen understands that this decision has Xiang Mingzhang's trust and value for him, and must also have his preference and selfishness, so he must do his best to do it well, regardless of public or private.

The bidding document is a thick book, and Chu Shichen drew up an outline for writing a business bid according to the specifications.

There was a lot of noise outside, and then it became quiet again. Everyone left. Xiang Mingzhang appeared at the door with his bag and car keys, and said, "It's time to get off work."

After a week of investigations, Chu Zhichen closed his notebook and said, "You have been seeing me off for the past few days. It's not too late today. I'll just take a taxi."

Xiang Mingzhang walked over, the trip to Ningbo was over, he and Chu Zhichen returned to their respective positions, devoted all their energies to their work, kept a distance in the company every day, and occasionally made a fool of themselves, compared to the time when the staff hid in the tea room and gossiped Still short.

Xiang Mingzhang fiddled with the leaves of the gladiolus, and invited: "Go to my apartment tonight."

Chu Zhichen put on his jacket slightly, and said implicitly, "I'm hungry."

If you don't refuse, you agree, Xiang Mingzhang said: "Let's go eat first."

The road was heavily congested, and Xiang Mingzhang drove around in a big circle. Either he couldn't get a table for a good restaurant, or he had to wait in line for several hours.

It is close to the busiest commercial center, decorated with red and green neon lights everywhere, it turns out that Christmas is almost here.

Bomanjia's building is on the next street. Chu Zhichen looked out the window and suddenly said, "Let me treat you today."

The restaurants on these streets are very popular, and reservations must be made in advance on weekends, let alone festivals, Xiang Mingzhang said: "The point is where there are seats."

Chu Zhichen smiled and said, "I have contacts nearby."

The Rolls-Royce was parked by the side of the road. Xiang Mingzhang got off the car and saw the signboard. He remembered that this restaurant was invested by Qian Hua. Several times when he passed by after work, Qian Hua's Hummer was parked at the door, blocking Xiang Yue's gate.

Chu Zhichen came twice, one time before the opening, and the other time on the day of the opening, Qian Hua left the guests behind and yelled at him. The restaurant manager recognized him and arranged a window seat with a wide view.

It was Xiang Mingzhang's first time here, and the environment and atmosphere were more stylish than he had imagined.

Just about to order food, Qian Hua came down from the upstairs office, and complained before she got close: "Chu Shichen, why don't you call first when you come here..."

When he walked to the table and found that there was still Xiang Mingzhang, Qian Hua was stunned for a second, and immediately said eccentrically, "Oh, I read that right, Mr. Xiang is actually free to come over."