Chapter 100

Chu Zhichen was uncomfortable sleeping in a shirt and trousers. When he woke up, the sky was bright outside the window. Xiang Mingzhang was next to him, and he didn't take off his clothes. His short hair was covered with dust and grass clippings in the horse farm.

The two of them were dirty and ruined the pure white sheets and pillows. Chu Zhichen couldn't bear it, so he patted Xiang Mingzhang's arm.

Xiang Mingzhang opened his eyes and smoked a cigar facing the cold wind last night, his voice became rough: "Sleep for a while?"

Chu Zhichen didn't know where he was going, and said, "Get up, take a bath."

Xiang Mingzhang obediently rolled over and got out of bed, the phone was placed beside the pillow, the battery was running out, and the screen stayed on the page of the call log.

Chu Zhichen said in an orderly manner: "Calm down for a night, auntie should be stable, and I will accompany you there later. Don't talk about anything else, and don't mention New Zealand again. Can you apologize to auntie?"

Xiang Mingzhang plugged in his mobile phone charger, and readily agreed: "Okay, no problem."

Chu Zhichen was alert: "You seem to be in a good mood?"

"It's okay." Xiang Mingzhang said pretendingly, "My mother agreed to go to New Zealand."

Chu Zhichen said unexpectedly: "Really?"

Xiang Mingzhang took Chu Shichen into the bathroom, stripped him naked while repeating the phone call in the middle of the night, and squeezed into the shower together, with the shower turned on to the maximum.

Around Chu Zhichen's neck was the necklace given to him by Xiang Mingzhang, and he had never taken it off. After getting wet, the silver light melted into the water, and a piece of crystal light was embroidered between the collarbone.

The mist filled the air, and Xiang Mingzhang felt that Chu Shichen was no longer a mortal body, even though he was clamping Chu Shichen's waist with his hands, the skin that was attached was full of fresh and hot temperature.

Chu Zhichen was so hot that he couldn't breathe: "Xiang Mingzhang... boil the water down."

"Then how to clean it?" Xiang Mingzhang pushed Chu Shichen against the glass wall, "How about this, is it cool?"

Chu Zhichen's front and back were two layers of sky. He thought the saddle was hard and tough, but Xiang Mingzhang, who was impulsive in the morning, was even more so.

After washing, Chu Zhichen's legs felt sore and hot. Before he could recover, Xiang Mingzhang forced him to dry his hair again.

After packing up, it was already daylight, they went to see Bai Yongti, the breakfast was sumptuous, and the two sides kept silent about the embarrassing things, even if it was exposed.

The ginger soup was simmered warm, and it was a small bowl of thick. Chu Zhichen didn't like the taste of ginger, so he took two sips and stopped, drinking it very slowly.

Bai Yongti looked amused, and said: "You don't think the smell of cigarettes is pungent, but you're not used to the smell of ginger, it's for food anyway."

When Chu Zhichen was depressed, he used cigarettes to relieve his worries, not often. He sniffed his cuffs: "Do I smell?"

"No." Bai Yongti explained, "I just saw that you are very skilled in smoking cigars."

Chu Zhichen realized that Bai Yongti saw him at the racecourse last night, so wouldn't it be the same for him lying on Xiang Mingzhang's body like a prodigal... He pretended to be at ease, and drank the ginger soup quickly.