Chapter 125

After finishing the call, Shen Ruozhen changed his clothes and went out. He was bored in the apartment for two or three days, and was dazzled by the bright sunlight when he came out of Bomanjia's building.

He walked down the street, turned the corner into the adjoining street, and entered a restaurant.

During non-business hours, there were no customers in the restaurant. Fortunately, the manager recognized him and called him "Mr. Chu" affectionately.

Shen Ruozhen found a seat by the window so that he could look at the river of cars flowing on the street. It was very congested at this time. When the Chu family's car came slowly, he beckoned for two cups of coffee.

Mrs. Chu came alone, she was still well dressed and her hair was neatly combed, but upon closer inspection her eyelids were a little swollen, her rouge and water powder couldn't cover her haggard face.

Shen Ruozhen stood up from the chair, and waited for Mrs. Chu to get close to a table, facing each other. In just three days, my mood and situation were completely different.

The waiter brought two glasses of Yirgacheffe, with a fruity aroma. Mrs. Chu sat down and looked around the restaurant: "Why are you here?"

Shen Ruozhen said: "This restaurant is opened by Qian Hua."

Mrs. Chu gave a soft "oh", Qian Hua is a good friend of Chu Zhichen, and she always messed around together at home and abroad. How much heart.

After taking a sip of the coffee, it was slightly sour, and Mrs. Chu said, "Qian Hua is the boss, so I must have brought you here for dinner."

Shen Ruozhen has been here two or three times, and he remembers each time clearly. He said: "The first time I came was a trial operation, and I met the owner of the yacht company asking Qian Hua to make a fuss. Because I knew that Chu Zhichen was not rescued, I became suspicious. Decided to investigate the party incident."

When Mrs. Chu heard the name "Chu Shichen", she looked sad. She didn't care about the whole story of the investigation, but asked irrelevant details: "What delicious food did Qian Hua prepare for you?"

That meal was very rich, Shen Ruozhen said: "It's roast beef, it's a big plate."

Mrs. Chu expected it: "Xiaochen likes to eat beef."

Shen Ruozhen clasped his fingers on his knees, he invaded not only Chu Zhichen's family affection, but also friendship, Qian Hua always regarded him as a good friend, but he lost his memory.

Mrs. Chu didn't finish her sentence: "But you don't like to eat beef and mutton, and you don't like anything with a strong taste, and you don't like grilled or fried ones. You are a vegetarian four days a week, and you must drink hot coffee no matter what the season is."

Shen Ruozhen sighed, "Yes."

"Clothes should not be fancy, but loose and fit." Mrs. Chu said, "The measurements you gave Aunt Tang are so detailed, you can see that you are used to wearing suits."

Aunt Tang and Sister Xiu took care of food and clothing, Shen Ruozhen said, "So you found out."

Mrs. Chu said: "You are three centimeters taller, how could it be a lie? I can feel it when I look up, and you are tall and straight, Xiao Chen can't always stand upright."

Shen Ruozhen felt that he had been seen through, and he laughed at himself: "I thought I was thorough, but I actually exposed too many flaws."

Mrs. Chu said: "Mother's eyes cannot be separated from the child, how could I not notice it."