Chapter 39

After hanging up the phone, Chu Zhichen walked along the sidewalk. Qian Hua's words were deafening, but he hadn't comprehended the philosophy of "going to work", and he had to work overtime again.

That's all for other things, but it's the plan, which is related to Yisi. Even if Xiang Mingzhang is Jiang Taigong fishing, he will take the bait if he wishes.

In less than ten minutes, Chu Zhichen walked to Bomanjia's apartment.

He has been here more than once, and he is familiar with the way, but the two of them had an intimate act not long ago, and they came to the house at night, which somewhat broke the distance.

Chu Zhichen entered the door, Xiang Mingzhang was not surprised that he came so quickly, and said directly, "Go to the study."

The apartment's study room is very large, surrounded by three walls of books, and on the blank side is a whiteboard with wet handwriting on it, which contains supplementary content and revision suggestions for the plan.

Xiang Mingzhang asked: "Do you remember that Li Zangqiu mentioned at the meeting that we must grasp the 'thickness' of the mechanism?"

Chu Zhichen said, "Remember."

Xiang Mingzhang added: "You proposed the refund to regulate the business operation of Yisi. I choose to support it. In fact, there is a more tempting reason. Once this mechanism is established, Yisi's transaction volume will increase significantly."

On the surface, the "refund" mechanism will reduce the voice of the business department, thereby increasing the difficulty of signing contracts, but beyond this small scope, the interaction curve between Yisi and customers must be rising.

Chu Zhichen's mind turned: "It's like two stores, one is guaranteed to return defective products, and the other has no regulations. Consumers will most likely choose the former."

"That's the reason." Xiang Mingzhang said, "Internal norms, external gains, and a good cycle will be achieved after a certain amount of accumulation."

Chu Zhichen immediately said: "Only the R&D department made a clear statement that day, and the business department didn't say anything. If they understand that 'refund' is more beneficial to them, they should support it."

Xiang Mingzhang said: "So this plan needs to achieve this effect, because no matter how perfect a system is, it will be useless if the people who implement it don't approve it."

Chu Zhichen nodded: "How do you define 'thickness'?"

Xiang Mingzhang took a pen and drew a line on the whiteboard, writing "coarse-grained" on the left and "fine-grained" on the right, dividing all aspects involved in the plan.

All content related to employees must be clear, and there must be no ambiguity in salary performance, operating procedures, and consequences of violations.

As for the description of product problems, it needs to be more rigorous. The company must protect the rights and interests of customers, but it must eliminate loopholes to prevent customers from taking advantage of loopholes. Xiang Mingzhang made a detailed supplement, printed it out and put it on the desk, and said, "Sit there and watch."

Chu Zhichen pulled out his chair and sat down. There was a full page, which contained a lot of computer terminology. Xiang Mingzhang should have focused on technology in the early days of Xiangyue.

The plan is a beginning, and only when it is well developed can various departments be mobilized to formulate it. This is the first time Chu Zhichen has done it, so no flaws can be left.

Chu Zhichen listened and memorized. He often asked his colleagues for advice in the company, secretly compared, and felt that Xiang Mingzhang's speech was particularly refined, straight to the point without gaudy humor, strict but patient.