Chapter 117

Shen Ruozhen carefully read the plan last night, and came to the company today to check some information and make a preliminary design for the new team's assessment mechanism.

He didn't go up to the twelfth floor, but stayed in the president's office and worked overtime with Xiang Mingzhang, separated by a large desk, no one looked up, and once he was busy, he had nothing to do.

The materials used by each lie across the central axis of the desk, forming the Chu River Han boundary. They happened to reach out at the same time and accidentally touched their fingertips, and the two people raised their eyes to meet each other's eyes.

The eyes crossed for a moment, that's all, and it was another moment to lower the head.

Shen Ruozhen will take care of it first. The establishment of the mechanism should refer to the number of people, qualifications, and business volume. At this stage, it is just a framework, not complicated.

Gently removing the chair, Shen Ruozhen took the empty mug from the table. He came back with full water, walked around the table and put it down, and arranged the documents that Xiang Mingzhang had processed.

Tapping the keyboard quickly with both hands, Xiang Mingzhang was easily distracted: "Is it still raining?"

Shen Ruozhen turned around and walked to the window, saying, "Stop."

After typing the last word, Xiang Mingzhang moved his neck. He took the water glass to Shen Ruozhen's side, and squeezed his arms on the window sill to blow the air.

This office can see the R&D center building, and Shen Ruozhen will never forget that Xiang Mingzhang took him to the data center, where hundreds of servers glowing with green fluorescent light gave him an indescribable shock.

Xiang Mingzhang took a sip of water and asked, "What are you thinking?"

Shen Ruozhen remembered a trivial matter, and said without mentioning it to anyone, "When I first entered Xiangyue, I almost made a joke once."

Xiang Mingzhang asked curiously: "You, Shen Xing, are not surprised by your strengths, how can you make a joke?"

Shen Ruozhen said: "At that time I was only familiar with Ling Qi, and I always asked him about the computer. Once when it came to saving data, I asked him where the files went if they were not printed out."

Ling Qi said that it was stored in the company's "cloud", Shen Ruozhen couldn't imagine it, and asked if the "cloud" was in the park.

Xiang Mingzhang said: "Do you think the cloud is an office building?"

Shen Ruozhen said: "I thought it was Xiang Yue's vault just like our Fuhua Bank."

Xiang Mingzhang couldn't help laughing, but more regretted it. If I had known today, Shen Ruozhen should have been his secretary from the very beginning, and anyone who didn't understand or was curious would ask him if there was anything else he could do.

Shen Ruozhen also smiled, he glanced at his watch, it was noon, and asked, "Are there any arrangements for this afternoon?"

Xiang Mingzhang had nothing to do, he planned to go to the club to exercise, but he didn't expect Shen Ruozhen to come today.

The Chu family agreed to accept the shares, and it went better than expected, so they decided to strike while the iron was hot. Xiang Mingzhang said, "Ask a lawyer this afternoon and discuss the details."

After packing up his things and leaving the office, Shen Ruozhen glanced at the secretary's room. The gladiolus he gave Feng Han was growing well.

Taking the elevator to the first floor, Shen Ruozhen went out first. He called Lawyer Lei, who happened to be working in the law firm and could receive them.